2017 Heritage Tigers SPs needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebradau

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
In need of the following 2017 Heritage SPs.
I have ZERO 2017 heritage, but have 2016 heritage and other years/brands refractors, #d i'd be willing to trade. Thank you in advance for the help.
I need:

SPs
417 Verlander *(incoming)
438 Upton
452 Kinsler *(incoming)

Last edited:
I have most of the above cards...but I don't have all of them. Keep me in mind in case no ones has a complete set of Tigers. Best regards, David

I have most of the above cards...but I don't have all of them. Keep me in mind in case no ones has a complete set of Tigers. Best regards, David

Thank you for the reply DK. Which ones do you have? I still have the Gordon pulled for you

Plus I'll throw in the maybin orange ref in usa red jersey. Best regards, David

Hi David. Trish and I just made a deal for the base tigers set. That said, I definitely want to get you my Twins, though. Do you still need the Gordon black wave? I also found two autographs if you need these:
2016 Tribute Miguel Sano blue /150
2007 Ultra Autographics Johan Santana

Brad - I have 1 of each Tigers base #'s 8-364 available to trade any Orioles parallels from last year available?

Thanks Trish. PM sent with my only two Orioles left!

Last edited:
I have these available:
SPs

Do you happen to have a 2014 Mookie Betts Heritage HN RC? I would be interested in any key Heritage RC from the last few years. I would also be interested in some Heritage Minors cards of players like Bryant, Seager, Correa, Schwarber, etc. Interested in any RC of Bryant, Betts, Seager, Schwarber, Arenado, Altuve, Rizzo, Benintendi, Bregman, Swanson...

David

I have these available:
SPs

Do you happen to have a 2014 Mookie Betts Heritage HN RC? I would be interested in any key Heritage RC from the last few years. I would also be interested in some Heritage Minors cards of players like Bryant, Seager, Correa, Schwarber, etc. Interested in any RC of Bryant, Betts, Seager, Schwarber, Arenado, Altuve, Rizzo, Benintendi, Bregman, Swanson...

David

Pm sent

I have #417 & #452. I also have a Chrome THC-418 Miggy if interested. I am seeking fillers for my Bowman sets. The link for the list is in my signature.