Football Vintage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up the following two cards at the flea market yesterday:

1977 Topps #195 Lynn Swann
1976 Topps #300 OJ Simpson

The corners are a little soft on both but there are no creases on either card. I do not collect football so if anyone needs either or both of these let me know. Some Topps inserts will work and I will send first so you can determine trade value.

Thanks,

Bryon

dangit - i'm getting slower every day.....

if you dont work out something with neeman , please let me know as i could use both

Can you use any of these:
09 Topps toppstown.com #TTT14 CC Sabathia
10 Topps toppstown.com #TTT9 Roy Halladay
14 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-PG Paul Goldschmidt
14 Topps Update Gold #US268 Matt Shoemaker (1870/2014)
14 Topps 2007 Upper Class #UC20 Dustin Pedroia
14 Topps Power Players #PPA-CGN Carlos Gonzalez
14 Topps Power Players #PPA-HR Hanley Ramirez
14 Topps Power Players #PPAJE Jacoby Ellsbury
14 Topps Fond Farewells #FF-OV Omar Vizquel
14 Topps The Future is Now #FN27 Yu Darvish
16 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley #WRIG40 Jason Heyward
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB2-1962 Lou Brock
16 Topps MLB Debut #MLBD2-20 Jake Arrieta
16 Topps Chasing 3k #3000-4 Ichiro
16 Topps Record Setters #RS15 Jose Altuve

Can you use any of these:
09 Topps toppstown.com #TTT14 CC Sabathia
10 Topps toppstown.com #TTT9 Roy Halladay
14 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP-PG Paul Goldschmidt
14 Topps Update Gold #US268 Matt Shoemaker (1870/2014)
14 Topps 2007 Upper Class #UC20 Dustin Pedroia
14 Topps Power Players #PPA-CGN Carlos Gonzalez
14 Topps Power Players #PPA-HR Hanley Ramirez
14 Topps Power Players #PPAJE Jacoby Ellsbury
14 Topps Fond Farewells #FF-OV Omar Vizquel
14 Topps The Future is Now #FN27 Yu Darvish
16 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley #WRIG40 Jason Heyward
16 Topps Berger's Best #BB2-1962 Lou Brock
16 Topps MLB Debut #MLBD2-20 Jake Arrieta
16 Topps Chasing 3k #3000-4 Ichiro
16 Topps Record Setters #RS15 Jose Altuve

Consider the Swann yours. PM me your address and I will mail it out to you. It may be a couple days before I can look and see which inserts you listed that I need though.

if you dont work out something with neeman , please let me know as i could use both

You have plenty of cards I can use so if you want PM me your address and I will mail the Simpson out to you and we can work out a trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon

Do you still have any of the Mantle HR History or Arod Road to 500 cards left? If so go ahead and post up some for the Simpson.

was really mostly interested in the swann (have a customer at the market waiting for a few specific 70's steelers including one of those) but i can still use the oj if we can work out something just a bit bigger....

as for the a-rod and mantle inserts - im not sure ...i moved them from my 2007 topps box to my general inventory at the market a few months ago....i'll try to dig those boxes out tomorrow and see if any are left and let you know what i find....

i saw you note that i have plenty more cards you need - do you have any more of my insert set needs that we could use to flesh out a slightly larger trade with ? if so , let me know how much we're looking at in all and/or if i need to provide you with some of my numerous wantlists that i haven't posted on my site yet...

was really mostly interested in the swann (have a customer at the market waiting for a few specific 70's steelers including one of those) but i can still use the oj if we can work out something just a bit bigger....

as for the a-rod and mantle inserts - im not sure ...i moved them from my 2007 topps box to my general inventory at the market a few months ago....i'll try to dig those boxes out tomorrow and see if any are left and let you know what i find....

i saw you note that i have plenty more cards you need - do you have any more of my insert set needs that we could use to flesh out a slightly larger trade with ? if so , let me know how much we're looking at in all and/or if i need to provide you with some of my numerous wantlists that i haven't posted on my site yet...

I clicked on your home page and it takes me to a shopping site for Target.

i just checked it - the link in my sig goes straight to my site....not sure why it isnt working for you ....i'm running late now and have to go....let me know if you cant get to it and if needed i'll send you the link when i get home....

i just checked it - the link in my sig goes straight to my site....not sure why it isnt working for you ....i'm running late now and have to go....let me know if you cant get to it and if needed i'll send you the link when i get home....

It goes to viglink. It is still not working for me.

i see what you're doing ...you're using the homepage link in the menu that pops up when you scroll over my user id...i just tried that out of curiosity and yes , it goes to the site you mentioned....don't use that link though because i never set up a homepage that can be accessed there....

instead , look in my sig....above my interests you'll see the title (claude's card corner) which is a direct link to my site...