2017 Heritage Set Needs / Tradelist - Updated 3/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about this I found one more chrome you need

i could send you chrome 434,468, sp 424 RC Game 7,10,15

i need sp 480 NAP 2,9,10, TN 1 And CC Hosmer and Kluber let me know what you think.

I'm interested, but posting NAP 10 was a mistake (do not have an extra). Also, only collecting the refractors. IF 434 and 468 are the refractors #'d /568, please post trade.

Bump for reply.

I did, was waiting on clarification haha

I've got the Seager THC440/568 ft. It's a $5 difference. Anything else I can help with to make the $5
difference? Please check my trade bait. Thx

Could also use Rookie Chromes, Rookie Purple Refractors, or could always add another 314 Benintendi to the Stash! Let me know what would work best out of those!

Thanks!

Could also use Rookie Chromes, Rookie Purple Refractors, or could always add another 314 Benintendi to the Stash! Let me know what would work best out of those!

Thanks!
I have a purple #177 rc left if that will work or any of these purples:
Purple(no ser. number)- 177gsellman, 405sale, 416yu, 425altuve, 470noah, 472chapman, 477urias.
Your choice, post if good. Thanks, Mike

I have a purple #177 rc left if that will work or any of these purples:
Purple(no ser. number)- 177gsellman, 405sale, 416yu, 425altuve, 470noah, 472chapman, 477urias.
Your choice, post if good. Thanks, Mike

Mike- I actually have that one (going for rainbows on all rookies). Do you have an extra Benintendi base card? I'd make the swap if you included that!

LMK or post it up!