LTTF any raiders,packers,and vikings need commons only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Will trade $15 of star cards for every 500 commons. I am only asking to trade for commons, no stars,no inserts, just commons, any year, dupes ok, cards must be free of creases and dings. Have much to trade, lmk thx Jim

I am looking for any commons, dupes are fine too, any years as long as the cards are nr mint. Given that I will trade you modern day stars, no 1950-77 vintage are available. High priced RC's not available. My stars cards listed in my baseball fs-ft file are available along with FB/hockey are available too. I'll wait to hear back. thx Jim

this is an intriguing post.I think I will try to take you up on it.What years? and what star cards?

on second thought,shipping would make this next to impossible...but,in the near future,I will look and see how many RaidersPackersVikings I could come up with in nm-mt and let you know.Who knows,maybe we could work something out.

I could cover your shipping with additional cards, ok, lmk

on second thought,shipping would make this next to impossible...but,in the near future,I will look and see how many RaidersPackersVikings I could come up with in nm-mt and let you know.Who knows,maybe we could work something out.

Hi Jim
i could do this for you but before i start going thru all of my cards could you check my home page and see what you might be able to do and let me know
Thanks
Tom

Tom
I checked your FB and baseball wants and didn't hit anything. Please let me know quantity and you can make some selections from my stars, thx Jim

Hi Jim
i could do this for you but before i start going thru all of my cards could you check my home page and see what you might be able to do and let me know
Thanks
Tom

Any interest in buying commons? I have at least 500 raiders and 3000 vikings. I can fit about 1200 on a medium flat rate shipping box

No interest in buying but I would offer $20 in trade for every 500 cards if you select from my "Baseball FS/FT " file or $15 from any other file, some GU or RC I can deal except No superstars like Ryan,Jeter etc. lmk thx Jim

Any interest in buying commons? I have at least 500 raiders and 3000 vikings. I can fit about 1200 on a medium flat rate shipping box

I'm not that interest in paying $14 shipping for $45 of cards even if they are hued or autos. If you cover postage it would make it worth while for myself and others