Looking for Cubs autos and gu. Old or new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smith is indeed in the cubs uniform. what are the details on the kell? i dont have any other cubs autos. if the kell is too high, would you consider either the wilhelm or fergie greats of the game auto?

Trying to keep my Cubs, and the Wilhelm is gone. The Kell books for 30. I think it's 2005 leaf cuts. It doesn't have to be a cub auto. The Smith is 15 so if you had anything in the 15-20 range

Trying to keep my Cubs, and the Wilhelm is gone. The Kell books for 30. I think it's 2005 leaf cuts. It doesn't have to be a cub auto. The Smith is 15 so if you had anything in the 15-20 range

here are my $15+ autos:

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Christopher Wallace Orange Refractor AU /25 (no bv b/c of scarcity)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Brett Lawrie bv 15
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Matt Olson AU bv 15
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Kelly Dugan Bubble Refractor AU /99 bv 15

here are my $15+ autos:

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Christopher Wallace Orange Refractor AU /25 (no bv b/c of scarcity)
2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Brett Lawrie bv 15
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Matt Olson AU bv 15
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Kelly Dugan Bubble Refractor AU /99 bv 15

Do you have any star or HOF G/U

My only GU is a 2014 National Treasures Victor Martinez colossal/99
I think I'm just going to hold onto what I have. I already have a Lee Smith auto and I really would like something more for any HOF I have, but thanks for the offer.