Paramount and Skybox Impact Tom Brady RCs FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following Tom Brady RCs a available for trade:
2000 Paramount #138
2000 Skybox Impact #234

I am looking to trade for comparable RCs in baseball/basketball. Some players of interest are Miguel Cabrera, Giancarlo Stanton, Mike Trout, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Nikola Jokic, etc. Please be reasonable regarding these cards and I will be reasonable in regards to yours. Current BVs do not reflect their true value with sales well over BV on the Skybox and near to above BV on the Paramount.

PLMK if interested.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

Hope you have been doing well man, it's been a while. Any chance you could move the Paramount Brady RC for a Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera RC? I could throw in a 2013 Topps Update Postseason Heroes Chrome of Cabrera too.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Kirby,

Hope you have been doing well man, it's been a while. Any chance you could move the Paramount Brady RC for a Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera RC? I could throw in a 2013 Topps Update Postseason Heroes Chrome of Cabrera too.

Thanks,
Eric

It sure has. Haven't been around too much over the past year, but slowly trying to get back into it as baseball season approaches.

Appreciate the offer. I normally like the trade by BVs, and I know this is a $50 for $50 trade. However, since the Super
Bowl, I has noticed the Paramount consistently selling $50+. The Skybox Impact actually sells slightly better than the Cabrera on average, but I would be willing to swap that one straight up for the Cabrera.
PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi Kirby,

Thanks,
Eric

It sure has. Haven't been around too much over the past year, but slowly trying to get back into it as baseball season approaches.

Appreciate the offer. I normally like the trade by BVs, and I know this is a $50 for $50 trade. However, since the Super
Bowl, I has noticed the Paramount consistently selling $50+. The Skybox Impact actually sells slightly better than the Cabrera on average, but I would be willing to swap that one straight up for the Cabrera.
PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,

Hey man, I think that's a fair counter offer. I've been looking to get a Brady RC for some time now so for an old friend what the heck, I'll do the trade.

Post it up and I'll confirm.

Thanks,
Eric

Kirby,

Hey man, I think that's a fair counter offer. I've been looking to get a Brady RC for some time now so for an old friend what the heck, I'll do the trade.

Post it up and I'll confirm.

Thanks,
Eric

Wow, that was easy. Refreshing to see some traders like you still around. It's posted.

Thanks!
Kirby

Thanks again for the deal, Eric! Card went out in the mail this morning.

Good news everyone! While pulling the card I found an additional Skybox Impact Brady, so I still have both of these available FT.

Thanks
Kirby

sportsnut,

I used to have 8 of the paramount and when they didn't increase in value over 6 years even tho he was still playing great I decided to unload them. one in particular was the blue holo version, by chance do you know what the multiplier is on that one now?? been eyeing paper football beckett for couple years now and is not listed any longer.

steve

sportsnut,

I used to have 8 of the paramount and when they didn't increase in value over 6 years even tho he was still playing great I decided to unload them. one in particular was the blue holo version, by chance do you know what the multiplier is on that one now?? been eyeing paper football beckett for couple years now and is not listed any longer.

steve

Not sure to be honest. I know the base is up to $50, but could/should very well be higher with strong sales in the $50-$60 range.

Kirby

Hey Kirby. If you are interested in another Topps Traded Cabrera RC, I'd love to trade for one of the Brady RC's. My oldest son is a huge Patriot's/Brady fan, and he's been looking for an rc of his.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Kirby. If you are interested in another Topps Traded Cabrera RC, I'd love to trade for one of the Brady RC's. My oldest son is a huge Patriot's/Brady fan, and he's been looking for an rc of his.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad, I still have the Skybox Impact available that I can trade for the Cabrera. Feel free to post.

Thanks
Kirby