2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Hobby Box 03/29/2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Product Description
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

The Gypsy Queen Baseball brand has been revamped to represent a fenuine throwback pack-opening experience. Look for this year's release to feature short prints, vintage card designs, an abundance of image variations and unannounced hidden gems!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

BASE CARDS
This year's Gypsy Queen release will include an extensive, 300-card Base set. Collect all of today's active MLB standouts and rookies while looking for surprise parallels and hidden gems.

Color parallels of the base cards will include:
- Purple Parallel: sequentially numbered.
- Black & White Parallel: sequentially numbered to 50. HOBBY ONLY!
- Red Parallel: sequentially numbered to 10.
- Black Parallel: numbered 1/1.

In addition to the 300 Base Cards described here, this year's set will also feature 20 Short Printed Base Cards, exclusively featuring retired players and all-time greats.

INSERT CARDS
Image Variations will play a prominent role in 2017 Gypsy Queen. Collect all of Gypsy Queen's throwback variations, including the Capless Image Variation featuring players from the base set without ball caps!

In addition to image and content variations, this year's release will also feature two new insert subsets:

Fortune Tellers Minis NEW!
Showcasing "predictions" of events set to occur throughout the 2017 MLB season.

Portrait Art Reproductions NEW!
Featuring exquisitely-detailed artistic player portraits.

AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS
2017 Topps Gypsy Queen will contain highly coveted autograph memorabilia cards, including a three-panel Autograph Patch Book Card!

Autograph Autograph Autograph Patch Book Cards
A 3-panel booklet featuring an ON-CARD autograph, two player images and an oversized multi-color patch piece. Sequentially numbered.

Autograph Garments
Featuring ON-CARD signatures and jersey or bat pieces. Sequentially numbered.
- Black Parallel: showcasing a game-used jersey button, when available. Numbered 1/1.

Laces Around the League Autograph Relics NEW!
Utilizing the Laces Around the League concept from prior Gypsy Queen releases, but adding an ON-CARD autograph. Featuring cuts of game-used baseballs. Sequentially numbered.

AUTOGRAPH CARDS
Hobby Boxes of 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball will deliver TWO autograph cards per box.

Gypsy Queen Autographs
Featuring ON-CARD autographs of active veterans, rookies, and retired MLB greats.
- Black & White Parallel: sequentially numbered.

Chewing Gum Mini Autographs NEW!
A mini autograph set inspired by tobacco-era card designs. Sequentially numbered.

2017 Topps Gypsy Queen will include unannounced autograph variations in addition to the content referenced here!

ADDITIONAL HOBBY BOX CONTENT

New to 2014, each Hobby Box of 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen will deliver a chrome oversized box topper!

GQ Glassworks Box Toppers HOBBY ONLY! NEW!
Utilizing the unique design work of the Gypsy Queen era and featuring today's biggest stars and rookies. 1 per box!
- Red Parallel: sequentially numbered to 25.
- Also look for low-numbered autograph variations featuring ON-CARD signatures!

Portrait Art Patch Originals HOBBY ONLY!
Hand-drawn portraits featuring a game-used patch piece. Numbered 1/1.

Purchase: http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12548

2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Blaster Box 04/05/2017

Product Description
Configuration: 8 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.

The Gypsy Queen Baseball brand has been revamped to represent a fenuine throwback pack-opening experience. Look for this year's release to feature short prints, vintage card designs, an abundance of image variations and unannounced hidden gems!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

BASE CARDS
This year's Gypsy Queen release will include an extensive, 300-card Base set. Collect all of today's active MLB standouts and rookies while looking for surprise parallels and hidden gems.

Color parallels of the base cards will include:
- Green Parallel RETAIL VALUE PACK EXCLUSIVE!
- Red Parallel: sequentially numbered to 10.

In addition to the 300 Base Cards described here, this year's set will also feature 20 Short Printed Base Cards, exclusively featuring retired players and all-time greats.

INSERT CARDS
Image Variations will play a prominent role in 2017 Gypsy Queen. Collect all of Gypsy Queen's throwback variations, including the Capless Image Variation featuring players from the base set without ball caps!

In addition to image and content variations, this year's release will also feature two new insert subsets:

Fortune Tellers Minis NEW!
Showcasing "predictions" of events set to occur throughout the 2017 MLB season.
- Green Parallel: sequentially numbered. RETAIL ONLY!

Portrait Art Reproductions NEW!
Featuring exquisitely-detailed artistic player portraits.

AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS
2017 Topps Gypsy Queen will contain highly coveted autograph memorabilia cards, including a three-panel Autograph Patch Book Card!

Autograph Autograph Autograph Patch Book Cards
A 3-panel booklet featuring an ON-CARD autograph, two player images and an oversized multi-color patch piece. Sequentially numbered.

Autograph Garments
Featuring ON-CARD signatures and jersey or bat pieces. Sequentially numbered.
- Black Parallel: showcasing a game-used jersey button, when available. Numbered 1/1.

Laces Around the League Autograph Relics NEW!
Utilizing the Laces Around the League concept from prior Gypsy Queen releases, but adding an ON-CARD autograph. Featuring cuts of game-used baseballs. Sequentially numbered.

AUTOGRAPH CARDS
Look for the following autograph components across all Retail product offerings!

Gypsy Queen Autographs
Featuring ON-CARD autographs of active veterans, rookies, and retired MLB greats.
- Black & White Parallel: sequentially numbered.

Chewing Gum Mini Autographs NEW!
A mini autograph set inspired by tobacco-era card designs. Sequentially numbered.

2017 Topps Gypsy Queen will include unannounced autograph variations in addition to the content referenced here!

Purchase: http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12557

The changes to the release look like a big gamble. My first reaction was that I didn't like it. But after close checking I might chnage my mind. Is anyone doing this set in 2017?

a few are live very nice looking, Variations have Variations and parallel's sounds like a set collector nightmare. 20 SP's and they fall 1 per hobby box ouch

Buster a box and it only had one short print Whitey Ford. Two autos, Two purple serial 250, one black/white serial 50....Best regards, David

Watched a couple breaks on youtube & not too impressed as I was with the past few years so think I may wait on Bowman to release next month.

Cracked 2 hobby boxes. Nothing inspiring. 1 sp per box. No variations besides a few parallels that featured no one exciting. Never thought I'd say I "miss" the mini's!

My buddy and I opened a case and every Regular Gypsy auto had Major damage including a Trout Auto. The numbered autos where all fine