Wttf 1978 t fb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi

I'm looking for these 1978 Topps football cards in Nm or better condition:

Ed "Too Tall" Jones 429
Jim Zorn 383
Lynn Dickey 78
Joe Ferguson 339
Haven Moses 177
Kilmer 155
Fouts 499

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
I have these 2

Bartkowski #196
Branch #305

i can send a picture if you send me your email Steve

okay,I'm back.My inventory sheet says that I have #339 Joe Ferguson.Made myself a note to pull it and look it over for you after work.So hang in there...,James

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jamesd/a/kam-chancellor-collection/jersey-g-u-cards
as you can see the card has a smudge on the lower left.I took a dry paper towel and wiped it but I was
afraid I would do more damage than good...otherwise it has good centering and excellent corners.
If you want it,you can have it.It'll do until something better comes your way.

...ps,while you're on the site,check out my Kam Chancellor collection.I'm very proud of it,and I don't even have half of them uploaded yet.It's a good site,far better than photo-bucket

Last edited:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jamesd/a/kam-chancellor-collection/jersey-g-u-cards
as you can see the card has a smudge on the lower left.I took a dry paper towel and wiped it but I was
afraid I would do more damage than good...otherwise it has good centering and excellent corners.
If you want it,you can have it.It'll do until something better comes your way.

...ps,while you're on the site,check out my Kam Chancellor collection.I'm very proud of it,and I don't even have half of them uploaded yet.It's a good site,far better than photo-bucket

I'd love a chance to trade for it Jim. Nice collection!
Chris

thanks,but I'm keeping it and adding to it.I will get into it and see what insert dupes I can part with.Actually,I was just showing off and trying to let people know that there is a better option than photo-bucket.
As for the Ferguson,if you want it,post it up and I'll stick it in the mail this evening after work.Sorry that it's not nm like I thought it would be.

Jim,

Yes, I'd like it. What can I get you in return?

Chris
oh,I dunno. I'm kinda disappointed about that little smudge on it.Post it up as a freebie...Maybe just keep me in mind if you come across any of this years rookie class from VaTech(Jerod Evans,Bucky Hodges,Isaiah Ford,Sam Rogers)...and we'll do some kinda trade later on.