Bulk Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wasttime

Bench Warmer
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. We all have doubles and cards that just don’t fit in our collections. For example, I don’t like cards with horizontal photos or rookies not in their pro uniforms. Here is your chance to clean out your collection. Trade me 500 to 1,000 of your unwanted baseball or football cards for 500 to 1,000 of my unwanted baseball or football cards. Worst case scenario we get rid of our junk for new junk. Email me at [email protected]

what about baseball(circa 90's,some 80's possibly) for football of the same approximate years ? I have tons of baseball that I just don't fool with.Maybe some good stuff,maybe not,I really don't know.If so,I could load you up a bulk box (I couldn't give you a number,I'd just neatly pack it full)from the p.o....the $13.60 kind.and I could do that tomorrow and have them shipped Monday afternoon after work.(posted on your other site,also)

I'm pretty sure I emptied his football stash...but I do have lots and lots of baseball left (and basketball)over from the late 80's into the early 90's if interested.One caveat: I don't want baseball in return,only football...

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online