Trying to make some trade with team builders and player collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbcardtrader

Prospect
Hello,

I have been collecting for about 35 years..nothing big, just what I like and enjoy. the problem is that I always accumulated and never really sold or traded. I wish I had more time dedicated to my hobby I love so much, but do the best I can with my time. I have a nice amount, and I mean a 25,000 cards that are inserts, numbered, parallels etc from 1990 to present that I don't have a need for.

this is for the teams collector or player collector..not trout, harper, bryant. no 1952 mantle here, not autos or fancy relics...these are basic inserts, numbered, etc

I only have baseball at this time, and I'm sorting everyday, have a few hundred right now from each team and most players...

for example you collect teams stars like jim Edmonds from angels, or cards from the whitesox, this may be for you ....

I could never list everycard on my page, so I figured I would start very broad .... if you are looking for a card sorted by team or player let me know...

like if you collect whitesox and need a 2001 donruss limited numbered rookie of joe crede, maybe an artist proof, refractor, certain numbered card... look up the team he is on or if he is a minor/major star and let me know...

I rather trade for what I need on my ever growing list, or will be happy to trade for more recent trade bait...

regards
Neil
[email protected]
www.buyselltradebaseballcardsandmemorabilia.com
I am active on SCF but that site is dying out a bit..would like to build up my repore on here a bit.....I am also on ebay with over 1400 transactions and 100 percent feedback

I'm looking for most current and recent Mets, especially Matt Harvey, along with Chris Sale.

Neil,

Welcome to The Bench!

I am always looking for cards I need of the guys listed in my signature, especially Justin Verlander and Nolan Ryan. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for in particular.

Thanks,

Spencer

spencer,still getting used to this, I have a few hundred is there any way to post pics on here to make it easier? or any way to send you the pics?

Hi Neil,
I believe we have traded in the past on SCF.
I can definitely help with some of your insert set wantlists. Looks like the trade pages on your site are not populated as yet. Link to my wantlists are in my signature, if you would like to check to see if you can help.
Thanks, Al

to everyone that responded, thank you,,,over the weekend, I will respond to all, send photos and check lists.....I should come up with something for everyone...thanks again for your help

I found these on your want list...
98 Masterpiece #98 Bench
97 Leaf Dress for Success Brain Jordan #14. 0343/3500
99 Metal Boyz with the Wood Piazza 9 of 15 (your list didn't contain numbers, so guessing you needed all)?

Your trade lists came up blank, so do mind looking at my threads. No hurry, Shad

Hello

don't have any Harvey left, but have these Sale's

2011 lineage chrome
2011 topps with old logo and cardboard back
2011 topps reg base
2011 topps lineage base
2010 bowman bdpp92
2010 bowman chrome refractor
2011 finest
2011 finest orange #'d to 99
2011 bowman platinum
2010 bowman blue #'d to 399
2012 topps chrome purple refractor
2013 bowman blue #'d to 500
2011 bowman
2011 bowman gold
2011 bowman orange #'d to 250
2011 lineage the rookies
2013 topps update us5 metallic blue #'d to 25

ty
Neil

Hello

I have a few thousand numbered cards, but all sorted by teams at this time....trying best way to sort them, still have a few more monster boxes to sort