2017 Topps Heritage blaster - help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffman

Pro
5.00 star(s)
On a whim i decided to try a blaster of 2017 Topps Heritage. I've been away from the hobby for a bit and this blaster threw me for a loop. I was hunting for short prints and just pulled 3 regular base SPs. However, every single pack held a Chrome refractor. One pack had a regular Chrome and a refractor.

The base Chrome is numbered /999 on the back, but the refractors are not serially numbered.

Chrome - Weaver/Reyes RC #162 /999

Refractors:

#117 Fulmer/Moncada RC
#199 Healy/Cotton RC
#405 Chris Sale
#407 Stephen Strasburg
#430 Carlos Correa
#461 Mark Trumbo
#477 Julio Urias
#485 Trea Turner

It's apparent this was some kind of hot box....but I'm not sure how nice of a hot box it is. Any info is appreciated.

You hit a purple box. those chrome are considered purple chrome again this year. Others do put that set together as well. I think that set will have a hundred different cards in the set.

Thanks guys. I searched eBay shortly after posting and saw several purple refractor listings. So it's nothing huge but something pretty neat regardless.