WTTF Chris Sale Any 2017s in Red Sox uni.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2017 Topps Fire Chris Sale orange (#'d 299) if interested. Looking for a similar Cubs card in return.

I have a 2017 Topps Fire Chris Sale orange (#'d 299) if interested. Looking for a similar Cubs card in return.

Can't help you with any new Cubbies. I do have some nice insert cards of Kerry Wood, and some Dawson & Sandberg. Any interest lmk will trade in your favor. Mike

I also have a 2017 Fire Orange Chris Sale /299. If you don't work something out with the other gentleman let me know.

2017 Topps Finest refractor of Chris Sales in red sox uniform. Best regards, David

I don't know if I have I have anything you need to cover a refractor but you have seen my FT list, lmk if there is something you can use. Mike

Mike:

I have a 2017 Topps Holiday Bowman Chris Sale. Let me know what Carlos Correa or Roberto Clemente cards you may have. Thanks,

Luis

I have three different 2017 Topps Gallery Chris Sale in Red Sox uniform: Canvas, Artist Proof and Heritage. I collect only Nolan Ryan cards I don't have. LMK if interested in what I have and what Ryan cards you have. thanks