Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57

Hybrid View

  1. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,095
    Bench Bucks
    2,930
    Bench Points
    660
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

    #1

    Chicago White Sox Team Trading Thread

    -
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    70
    Bench Bucks
    403
    Bench Points
    26
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gasypo's ebay items


    #2
    Always looking to add white sox cards I don't have.

    My want list site is here. https://www.sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/.

    I have a good amount of 2013-2016 cards. (Mostly base and low end inserts). I did buy 2 boxes of 16 Allen and Ginter x and have some lower numbered 14 topps cards

    If interested, I also have about 200 ttm/ip signed cards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collect White Sox baseball.
    Trading everything else.
    Want list updated from 2010-2016.
    Working backwards from there.
    https://sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/home

  3. steve1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    mascoutah, illinois
    Posts
    3,650
    Bench Bucks
    3,328
    Bench Points
    1007
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gasypo View Post
    Always looking to add white sox cards I don't have.

    My want list site is here. https://www.sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/.

    I have a good amount of 2013-2016 cards. (Mostly base and low end inserts). I did buy 2 boxes of 16 Allen and Ginter x and have some lower numbered 14 topps cards

    If interested, I also have about 200 ttm/ip signed cards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    gonna take a look thru your lists and see if I can help.
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

    wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

    tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sts?highlight=

  4. steve1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    mascoutah, illinois
    Posts
    3,650
    Bench Bucks
    3,328
    Bench Points
    1007
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1972 View Post
    gonna take a look thru your lists and see if I can help.




    here is what I found for you:

    1982 sticker: 165 166 167 171 172
    1985 sticker: 233
    1986 sticker: 289/128 184/10 286 287
    1987 sticker: 286/124 289/127 291/129(no 129)
    1989 sticker: 125/301
    1988 mini leader: 8 9
    1981 topps: 67 242 347 522 552
    1983 donruss: 193
    1983 fleer: 246
    1984 donruss: 135 180 208 379 404 452 488 546 570 609
    1984 donruss champions: 13 52
    1985 topps traded: 61 76
    1986 donruss: 58 86 122 160 282 330 404 424 452 546 574 623 632
    1987 topps: 54 201
    1987 fleer: 508
    19889 donruss traded: 51
    1989 score traded: 26 47 80 97 102
    1989 upper deck: 460 478 499
    1989 bowman: 59 60 64 68 71 72
    1990 topps 89 debut: 57 109
    1990 topps big: 195 295
    1990 score rising star: 7 89
    1990 bowman: 312 317
    1990 classic blue: 69 92
    1993 fleer: 202
    1993 score: 109
    1994 score gold rush: 403
    1994 collectors choice silver sig: 36 354
    1994 pacific: 1994 sportflic: 33
    1995 score: 168 188
    1996 stadium club: 152
    1996 fleer: 61 64 71
    1996 fleer update: 23 25
    1996 score: 286 404
    1996 pinnacle: 40 133
    1996 select: 89
    1996 upper deck: 303
    1996 collectors choice: 17 18 92 499
    1996 finest: 205 225
    1997 finest: 142
    1997 fleer: 57
    1998 collectors choice: 66
    1998 bowman: 199
    1998 fleer tradition: 184
    1999 stadium club: 303
    1999 prism: 33
    1999 upper deck: 14
    1999 victory: 95
    2000 impact: 57
    2000 mlb showdown: 106
    2002 fleer: 227
    2003 flair: 33
    2003 finest: 55
    2003 topps chrome: 402
    2005 topps chrome: 26
    2005 ud pro sigs: 99
    2006 topps chrome: 5 82 112 175 250
    2007 topps chrome: 18 205 303
    2008 documentary: 4459
    2010 topps chrome: 36 90 102
    2012 topps chrome: 55
    2015 bowman chrome: 66
    2015 bowman chrome draft: 222


    in return I collect yadier Molina, clayton Kershaw, albert pujols, late 70's and 80's dodgers stars, do you have any of those TTM autos on cards #300??
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

    wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

    tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sts?highlight=


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    70
    Bench Bucks
    403
    Bench Points
    26
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gasypo's ebay items


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1972 View Post
    here is what I found for you:

    1982 sticker: 165 166 167 171 172
    1985 sticker: 233
    1986 sticker: 289/128 184/10 286 287
    1987 sticker: 286/124 289/127 291/129(no 129)
    1989 sticker: 125/301
    1988 mini leader: 8 9
    1981 topps: 67 242 347 522 552
    1983 donruss: 193
    1983 fleer: 246
    1984 donruss: 135 180 208 379 404 452 488 546 570 609
    1984 donruss champions: 13 52
    1985 topps traded: 61 76
    1986 donruss: 58 86 122 160 282 330 404 424 452 546 574 623 632
    1987 topps: 54 201
    1987 fleer: 508
    19889 donruss traded: 51
    1989 score traded: 26 47 80 97 102
    1989 upper deck: 460 478 499
    1989 bowman: 59 60 64 68 71 72
    1990 topps 89 debut: 57 109
    1990 topps big: 195 295
    1990 score rising star: 7 89
    1990 bowman: 312 317
    1990 classic blue: 69 92
    1993 fleer: 202
    1993 score: 109
    1994 score gold rush: 403
    1994 collectors choice silver sig: 36 354
    1994 pacific: 1994 sportflic: 33
    1995 score: 168 188
    1996 stadium club: 152
    1996 fleer: 61 64 71
    1996 fleer update: 23 25
    1996 score: 286 404
    1996 pinnacle: 40 133
    1996 select: 89
    1996 upper deck: 303
    1996 collectors choice: 17 18 92 499
    1996 finest: 205 225
    1997 finest: 142
    1997 fleer: 57
    1998 collectors choice: 66
    1998 bowman: 199
    1998 fleer tradition: 184
    1999 stadium club: 303
    1999 prism: 33
    1999 upper deck: 14
    1999 victory: 95
    2000 impact: 57
    2000 mlb showdown: 106
    2002 fleer: 227
    2003 flair: 33
    2003 finest: 55
    2003 topps chrome: 402
    2005 topps chrome: 26
    2005 ud pro sigs: 99
    2006 topps chrome: 5 82 112 175 250
    2007 topps chrome: 18 205 303
    2008 documentary: 4459
    2010 topps chrome: 36 90 102
    2012 topps chrome: 55
    2015 bowman chrome: 66
    2015 bowman chrome draft: 222


    in return I collect yadier Molina, clayton Kershaw, albert pujols, late 70's and 80's dodgers stars, do you have any of those TTM autos on cards #300??
    I'll check my ttm cards for dodgers of that era. I do have a 13 topps heritage kershaw that is signed but will only trade for something of similar value (1 for 1 or 2 for 1).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collect White Sox baseball.
    Trading everything else.
    Want list updated from 2010-2016.
    Working backwards from there.
    https://sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/home

  6. steve1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    mascoutah, illinois
    Posts
    3,650
    Bench Bucks
    3,328
    Bench Points
    1007
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gasypo View Post
    I'll check my ttm cards for dodgers of that era. I do have a 13 topps heritage kershaw that is signed but will only trade for something of similar value (1 for 1 or 2 for 1).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




    dodgers from that era don't have to be autos, but would be cool, and not looking for a haul -- just a few cards would be good.
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

    wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

    tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sts?highlight=

  7. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,867
    Bench Bucks
    3,069
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    I can help you, I'm looking for this;
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...for-this-cards!!!!

    Can you help??

    LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by gasypo View Post
    Always looking to add white sox cards I don't have.

    My want list site is here. https://www.sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/.

    I have a good amount of 2013-2016 cards. (Mostly base and low end inserts). I did buy 2 boxes of 16 Allen and Ginter x and have some lower numbered 14 topps cards

    If interested, I also have about 200 ttm/ip signed cards.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    70
    Bench Bucks
    403
    Bench Points
    26
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gasypo's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    I can help you, I'm looking for this;
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...for-this-cards!!!!

    Can you help??

    LMK
    I can probably help. I am on vacation until next Thursday. Will start checking then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collect White Sox baseball.
    Trading everything else.
    Want list updated from 2010-2016.
    Working backwards from there.
    https://sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/home

  9. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,867
    Bench Bucks
    3,069
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gasypo View Post
    i can probably help. I am on vacation until next thursday. Will start checking then.


    Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    ok .
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  10. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,867
    Bench Bucks
    3,069
    Bench Points
    512
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gasypo View Post
    I can probably help. I am on vacation until next Thursday. Will start checking then.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gasypo, Anything on this????
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  11. Tony Kozelichki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,919
    Bench Bucks
    976
    Bench Points
    543
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tonykozelichki's ebay items


    #11
    From your lists, I have the following...

    SAMMY SOSA
    90 Bowman #312
    90 Donruss Best AL #104
    90 Leaf #220
    90 Score Rising Stars #35
    90 Topps Big #286

    91 Classic Game #60
    91 Stadium Club #6

    92 O-Pee-Chee #94
    92 Topps Gold Winners #94

    CARLTON FISK
    90 Classic Blue 116
    92 Topps 630
    (I also have an 82 Fisk that is miscut top to bottom with a wrong back Jerry Mumphrey)

    STEVE CARLTON
    1987 Fleer 490

    TOM SEAVER
    1985 OPC 1
    1985 Fleer 526

    I am interested in any of the following...

    2014 Topps Upper Class #UC50 Ernie Banks

    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday #HMW184 Javier Baez

    2017 Topps MLB Awards #MVP-2 Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Heritage #263 Bryce Harper|Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Heritage #5 Chris Carter|Kris Bryant|Nolan Arenado
    2016 Topps Marketside Pizza #41 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter X #112 Kris Bryant

    2014 Topps Update Power Players #PP-AR Anthony Rizzo
    2014 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP20 Anthony Rizzo
    2015 Topps Heritage #217 Anthony Rizzo|Giancarlo Stanton|Lucas Duda
    2016 Topps Gypsy Queen #89 Anthony Rizzo
    2016 Topps Heritage #242 Anthony Rizzo|Nolan Arenado|Paul Goldschmidt
    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday #HMW39 Anthony Rizzo
    2017 Topps Heritage #3 Anthony Rizzo|Matt Kemp|Nolan Arenado
    2017 Topps Opening Day #96 Anthony Rizzo

    2016 Bowman Base Set #122 Kyle Schwarber
    2017 Topps Opening Day #150 Kyle Schwarber

    2016 Topps Base Set Series 2 #371 Jason Heyward
    2016 Topps Update #US4 Jake Arrieta
    2016 Topps Update #US81 Jeimer Candelario
    2016 Topps Update #US137 Dexter Fowler
    2016 Topps Update #US145 Aroldis Chapman


  12. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    70
    Bench Bucks
    403
    Bench Points
    26
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gasypo's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Kozelichki View Post
    From your lists, I have the following...

    SAMMY SOSA
    90 Bowman #312
    90 Donruss Best AL #104
    90 Leaf #220
    90 Score Rising Stars #35
    90 Topps Big #286

    91 Classic Game #60
    91 Stadium Club #6

    92 O-Pee-Chee #94
    92 Topps Gold Winners #94

    CARLTON FISK
    90 Classic Blue 116
    92 Topps 630
    (I also have an 82 Fisk that is miscut top to bottom with a wrong back Jerry Mumphrey)

    STEVE CARLTON
    1987 Fleer 490

    TOM SEAVER
    1985 OPC 1
    1985 Fleer 526

    I am interested in any of the following...

    2014 Topps Upper Class #UC50 Ernie Banks

    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday #HMW184 Javier Baez

    2017 Topps MLB Awards #MVP-2 Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Heritage #263 Bryce Harper|Kris Bryant
    2017 Topps Heritage #5 Chris Carter|Kris Bryant|Nolan Arenado
    2016 Topps Marketside Pizza #41 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter X #112 Kris Bryant

    2014 Topps Update Power Players #PP-AR Anthony Rizzo
    2014 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP20 Anthony Rizzo
    2015 Topps Heritage #217 Anthony Rizzo|Giancarlo Stanton|Lucas Duda
    2016 Topps Gypsy Queen #89 Anthony Rizzo
    2016 Topps Heritage #242 Anthony Rizzo|Nolan Arenado|Paul Goldschmidt
    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday #HMW39 Anthony Rizzo
    2017 Topps Heritage #3 Anthony Rizzo|Matt Kemp|Nolan Arenado
    2017 Topps Opening Day #96 Anthony Rizzo

    2016 Bowman Base Set #122 Kyle Schwarber
    2017 Topps Opening Day #150 Kyle Schwarber

    2016 Topps Base Set Series 2 #371 Jason Heyward
    2016 Topps Update #US4 Jake Arrieta
    2016 Topps Update #US81 Jeimer Candelario
    2016 Topps Update #US137 Dexter Fowler
    2016 Topps Update #US145 Aroldis Chapman
    I sent you a PM
    Collect White Sox baseball.
    Trading everything else.
    Want list updated from 2010-2016.
    Working backwards from there.
    https://sites.google.com/site/southsidesoxcards/home

  13. Tony Kozelichki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,919
    Bench Bucks
    976
    Bench Points
    543
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tonykozelichki's ebay items


    #13
    I also came up with 1984 Donruss Champions Carlton Fisk #52

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,892
    Bench Bucks
    6,249
    Bench Points
    4882
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #14
    According to MY SITE I am showing to have these..I am looking for any of my wants on MY SITE link in sig

    11 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER HOMETOWN HEROES HH-22 J DANKS,WHITESOX 60
    12 BOWMAN GOLD 38 P KONERKO,WHITESOX $1.00
    12 BOWMAN GOLD 220 A REED,WHITESOX 75
    14 BOWMAN PLATINUM SAPPHIRE 93 E JOHNSON,WHITESOX $1.25
    16 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 289 J QUINTANA,WHITESOX $1.25
    16 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A/G BACK MINI 199 C FISK,WHITESOX $1.50
    15 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A/G BACK MINI 139 C SALE,WHITESOX $1.50
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

  15. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,892
    Bench Bucks
    6,249
    Bench Points
    4882
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    According to MY SITE I am showing to have these..I am looking for any of my wants on MY SITE link in sig

    11 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER HOMETOWN HEROES HH-22 J DANKS,WHITESOX 60
    12 BOWMAN GOLD 38 P KONERKO,WHITESOX $1.00
    12 BOWMAN GOLD 220 A REED,WHITESOX 75
    14 BOWMAN PLATINUM SAPPHIRE 93 E JOHNSON,WHITESOX $1.25
    16 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER MINI 289 J QUINTANA,WHITESOX $1.25
    16 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A/G BACK MINI 199 C FISK,WHITESOX $1.50
    15 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER A/G BACK MINI 139 C SALE,WHITESOX $1.50
    Did you miss my post?
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •