2017 gypsy queen Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike, keep me in mind for Mets. I won't be buying much of these this year...thanks, Mike

I got a Met Hot box. From a Thor Throwback SSSP to a Degrom auto Jersey.

I'll let u know if I'm working on any of the insert from GQ.....Getting a box tomorrow. Best regards, David

OK I have a lot of the fortune tellers extras need 8 Reproduction art cards and 10 SP's I will be finishing the post this am

Mike,
I've only opened up a couple of blasters so far but got a Ruth and Jeter SP, and a Whitey Ford Missing Blackplate SP. I would be interested in parallels or variations of the big rookies in the set (Benintendi, Bregman, Swanson, Moncada).

David

Wow, no such luck on my end. Got "crap" in my box. Are those Mets for trade?

The Throwback will be very hard to come up with the value. I will get you a full list I got a bunch of parallels also. Got a Gsellman Reg Auto but the Whole Case of Regular auto's are damaged (13 cards including a Trout) and I have to send back to Topps.

Mike,
I've only opened up a couple of blasters so far but got a Ruth and Jeter SP, and a Whitey Ford Missing Blackplate SP. I would be interested in parallels or variations of the big rookies in the set (Benintendi, Bregman, Swanson, Moncada).

David

I need the Jeter and Ruth I got a Swanson for sure and a Bryant

I need theses for the reproduction cards listed above......for twin base cards 115, 147, 166. Only trading the Ford sp for the Carew sp. Best regards, David

The Throwback will be very hard to come up with the value. I will get you a full list I got a bunch of parallels also. Got a Gsellman Reg Auto but the Whole Case of Regular auto's are damaged (13 cards including a Trout) and I have to send back to Topps.
That bites. Pricing will be out on those by the time you get the autos back. No rush here. If there is something you can use from myt radebait, lmk and I'll put it aside. No big deal if we can not work something out. Mike

That bites. Pricing will be out on those by the time you get the autos back. No rush here. If there is something you can use from myt radebait, lmk and I'll put it aside. No big deal if we can not work something out. Mike

302sandberg, 306griffey, 312mcgwire, 319rizzuto and I like the Correa auto from heritage. I dont know how much the Throwbacks will book but they are SSSP so maybe not at all

302sandberg, 306griffey, 312mcgwire, 319rizzuto and I like the Correa auto from heritage. I dont know how much the Throwbacks will book but they are SSSP so maybe not at all
The Syndergaard selling has normalized between $15-20 which usually means bv will be around $40-45 maybe $50 . The Correa auto bv is $150. Was your deGrom auto/jersey sent back to topps? Is it serial numbered?

I have:
314 Hank Aaron, Braves
316 Ivan Rodriguez, Rangers

Portrait Art Reproduction
XB1- Bogaerts

I am interested in the Swanson Missing Black Plate. Please let me know what else you need.

I'm thinking the deGrom and Syndergaard for the Correa. How 'bout you?

That will Work for me and If you will swap 302sandberg, 312mcgwire, 319rizzuto for 308 Jackie Robinson, 313 Ty Cobb and 317 Jim Palmer I will throw in 2017 topps gold seth lugo for helping me with my master set?