Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,049
    Bench Bucks
    3,081
    Bench Points
    1015
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #31
    To the top
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.


  2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,049
    Bench Bucks
    3,081
    Bench Points
    1015
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #32
    To the top
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.

  3. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,234
    Bench Bucks
    5,051
    Bench Points
    2193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #33
    I'm interested in:

    Purple #/250
    121 Jacob DeGrom, Mets $5
    135 Jeurys Familia, Mets $4

    Missing Black Plate
    239 Asdrubal Cabrera, Mets $3

    Portrait Art Reproduction (GQAR)
    NS2 Noah Syndergaard, Mets $1.25

    Any interest in any of the following:
    2017
    Heritage Game Red Back 8 Benintendi, 12 Swanson
    Heritage Chrome (x/999)-THC36 Bell/Glasnow rc
    GQ Fortune Tellers- Bregman, Judge, Swanson
    GQ Green Border- 1 Bryant
    GQ No Blackplate 276 Glasnow
    GQ Greenback 276 Glasnow

    LMK...Thanks


  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,049
    Bench Bucks
    3,081
    Bench Points
    1015
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    I'm interested in:

    Purple #/250
    121 Jacob DeGrom, Mets $5
    135 Jeurys Familia, Mets $4

    Missing Black Plate
    239 Asdrubal Cabrera, Mets $3

    Portrait Art Reproduction (GQAR)
    NS2 Noah Syndergaard, Mets $1.25

    Any interest in any of the following:
    2017
    Heritage Game Red Back 8 Benintendi, 12 Swanson
    Heritage Chrome (x/999)-THC36 Bell/Glasnow rc
    GQ Fortune Tellers- Bregman, Judge, Swanson
    GQ Green Border- 1 Bryant
    GQ No Blackplate 276 Glasnow
    GQ Greenback 276 Glasnow

    LMK...Thanks
    Mike,
    Do you happen to know the BV for the Benintendi? That is the one card that I could use. Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David

    I also just picked up this one, if you need it:

    Purple #/250
    139 Curtis Granderson, Mets
    Last edited by CubsFan1313; 04-20-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.

  5. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,234
    Bench Bucks
    5,051
    Bench Points
    2193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    Mike,
    Do you happen to know the BV for the Benintendi? That is the one card that I could use. Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David

    I also just picked up this one, if you need it:

    Purple #/250
    139 Curtis Granderson, Mets
    $15 on the Benin...can use the Grandy.


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,049
    Bench Bucks
    3,081
    Bench Points
    1015
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    $15 on the Benin...can use the Grandy.
    How about the 2017 Heritage Game Benintendi and the 2016 Topps Corey Seager #85 for

    2017 GQ
    Purple #/250
    121 Jacob DeGrom, Mets $5
    135 Jeurys Familia, Mets $4
    139 Curtis Granderson, Mets

    Missing Black Plate
    239 Asdrubal Cabrera, Mets $3

    Portrait Art Reproduction (GQAR)
    NS2 Noah Syndergaard, Mets $1.25

    Please let me know or post if OK with you.

    Thanks,
    David
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.

  7. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,234
    Bench Bucks
    5,051
    Bench Points
    2193
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    How about the 2017 Heritage Game Benintendi and the 2016 Topps Corey Seager #85 for

    2017 GQ
    Purple #/250
    121 Jacob DeGrom, Mets $5
    135 Jeurys Familia, Mets $4
    139 Curtis Granderson, Mets

    Missing Black Plate
    239 Asdrubal Cabrera, Mets $3

    Portrait Art Reproduction (GQAR)
    NS2 Noah Syndergaard, Mets $1.25

    Please let me know or post if OK with you.

    Thanks,
    David
    Posted David...thx


  8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,049
    Bench Bucks
    3,081
    Bench Points
    1015
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Posted David...thx
    Trade confirmed
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •