WTTF 1989 Fleer Jeff Treadway #173 ERR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This card has a tiny "target" printed above his head. Looking for NrMt or better. Trading in your favor.

This may be a tough find Brian. I have only seen a picture of one of these. I am beginning to doubt if this card even exists.

This may be a tough find Brian. I have only seen a picture of one of these. I am beginning to doubt if this card even exists.

It exists because they are on eBay for like $20 but I can't spend that on one error card. LOL

The one that I don't think exists is the 1988 Fleer Garth Iorg Corrected card....they are all Iorq from what I can tell.

It exists because they are on eBay for like $20 but I can't spend that on one error card. LOL

The one that I don't think exists is the 1988 Fleer Garth Iorg Corrected card....they are all Iorq from what I can tell.
I found one but it looks kind of fishy. I dont know. I had thought the same thing until I saw this a couple years back.
a9005b1b8d6014e0311cab6e0f6e9c4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk