Top 5 Chrome RC Want List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBonds25

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
These are my top 5 Topps/Bowman Chrome RC Wants. PLMK if you have any of these, and what you are looking for in return. I have some HOF auto and GU FT for some of these, as well as rc's from all 4 major sports.

Top 5 Chrome RC Wants:
1. 2000 Topps Chrome Traded Miguel Cabrera #T40
2. 2001 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols #596
3. 2001 Topps Chrome Traded Ichiro Suzuki #T266
4. 1997 Bowman Chrome Roy Halladay #212
5. 2015 Topps Chrome Kris Bryant RC #112

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:
I know I won't have anything of your players, but I can see what I can come up with. Are you looking for a 1 for 1 trade, or are you okay with a 2 for 1?

Thanks,
Brad
Brad, have an extra Miggy. Let me know if you come up with anything comparable.

Thanks
Kirby

I can use the Neise "I". I have the Rizzo put aside for you. Please post or LMK. Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike. Not sure if this is still accurate, but last time I looked the Niese was $12 and the Rizzo was $6. Like I said, not sure how accurate that is now, but if that holds true, I can also use these 3 from your trade list:

2014 bowman chrome prospects #90
2015 Topps Update Chrome157+noah syndergaard
2015 Topps Update 286++++++lindor rc

Thanks,
Brad

He had better, lol.

Actually, know he will. We were at a card shop in Ann Arbor last week, and he kept asking the shop owner if he had any Brady rc's, or packs from 2000, or sets from 2000. I'm sure he will be really excited when I give it to him.

Thanks again!
Sounds good. Hope your son likes the Brady rookie :)

Thanks
Kirby

He had better, lol.

Actually, know he will. We were at a card shop in Ann Arbor last week, and he kept asking the shop owner if he had any Brady rc's, or packs from 2000, or sets from 2000. I'm sure he will be really excited when I give it to him.

Thanks again!

Aww, that's cute haha. Let me know his reaction. Looking at tracking...Should be there tomorrow. Thought it would be today, but must have been held up somewhere along the line.

Thanks
Kirby

Hey Mike. Not sure if this is still accurate, but last time I looked the Niese was $12 and the Rizzo was $6. Like I said, not sure how accurate that is now, but if that holds true, I can also use these 3 from your trade list:

2014 bowman chrome prospects #90
2015 Topps Update Chrome157+noah syndergaard
2015 Topps Update 286++++++lindor rc

Thanks,
Brad

Posted Brad...thx

Brad, did you have a chance to see if you had anything to work towards the Miggy? Also, did the Brady show up? Been checking tracking and for whatever reason the expected delivery date kept getting pushed back until today. PLMK.

Thanks!
Kirby