LTTF 1960-1975 vintage baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade for any Topps cards from the 60's thru 1975. Cards must have 4 sharp corners and be crease free. Have much to trade including modern day star, RC's HOFers, GU, autos, red sox and Yankee official vintage yearbooks and much much more. Also have some FB and Hockey. Check it out, lmk thx Jim

TTT
I am looking to trade for any Topps cards from the 60's thru 1975. Cards must have 4 sharp corners and be crease free. Have much to trade including modern day star, RC's HOFers, GU, autos, red sox and Yankee official vintage yearbooks and much much more. Also have some FB and Hockey. Check it out, lmk thx Jim

TTT

Another great trade just completed. Keep them coming.

Have these in pretty good shape.
1964 Topps
421 Carrion 8.00
173 Duren 6.00
222 Pierce 6.00

Looking for these Mattinglys
2014 Donruss Press Proof Silver #200 #28/199 $15
2015 Topps Triple Threads #30 $5

PLMK when you can, Bob

The cards must have 4 sharp corners, if they do I will trade, lmk thx Jim

Have these in pretty good shape.
1964 Topps
421 Carrion 8.00
173 Duren 6.00
222 Pierce 6.00

Looking for these Mattinglys
2014 Donruss Press Proof Silver #200 #28/199 $15
2015 Topps Triple Threads #30 $5

PLMK when you can, Bob

Two of them are sharp. The third my not be to your liking.
Why don't I send them to you to decide. I have no problem doing that
and want you to be satisfied. I can post it and we'll take it from there.

PLMK, Bob

Bob
I'd prefer you only send the two that meet the sharp corners. If one of the $6 cards is not good, I will trade you the $15 Mattingly for the other two cards. if you agree please post, thx Jim

On another note would you be interested in trading to me all of your Trout,Harper and Machado cards? lmk if we can work out a larger trade, I have alot of nice Yankee cards, thx Jim

Two of them are sharp. The third my not be to your liking.
Why don't I send them to you to decide. I have no problem doing that
and want you to be satisfied. I can post it and we'll take it from there.

PLMK, Bob

Last edited:
It's actually the $8.00 card that's questionable.
Not interested in trading the Trouts, etc except for Mattingly's I don't have.
Can I send you Trout, Harper or Machado cards to even it out (for both cards)?
LMK, Bob

thats too bad. I would actually like a $15 vintage card in return if possible

It's actually the $8.00 card that's questionable.
Not interested in trading the Trouts, etc except for Mattingly's I don't have.
Can I send you Trout, Harper or Machado cards to even it out (for both cards)?
LMK, Bob

david
Just send me any 60's card/s that have 4 sharp corners, no creases or stains for the $3 LaFleur. I would love to get rid of more hockey for vintage baseball if you want to make the trade a larger one. If you want to keep it to this one for one, please post and I'll send PWE if ok with you. lmk thx Jim

I can use the following from your site:

1979-80 Topps #200 Guy Lafleur $3

Here's my updated vintage tradelist: http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Collection.cfm/BucCollector?MODE=VIEW3S&Type=Baseball

thanks, David

TTT updated 5/26/17
I am looking to trade for any Topps cards from the 60's thru 1975. Cards must have 4 sharp corners and be crease free. Have much to trade including modern day star, RC's HOFers, GU, autos, red sox and Yankee official vintage yearbooks and much much more. Also have some FB and Hockey. Check it out, lmk thx Jim[/QUOTE]

TTT
updated 6/19/17
I am looking to trade for any Topps cards from the 60's thru 1975. Cards must have 4 sharp corners and be crease free. Have much to trade including modern day star, RC's HOFers, GU, autos, red sox and Yankee official vintage yearbooks and much much more. Also have some FB and Hockey. Check it out, lmk thx Jim[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

no needs list, will trade for all of them as long as they 4 sharp corners, no creases or markings, lmk what modern day players your interested in, thx Jim

I have some 75 topps I can look and see what I have do you have a needs list?