Looks like the problem with the Trade Manager is back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The mods are aware of the issue - a patch/fix needs to be applied to the code. The MOD team will advise as soon as the fix is complete.

In the meantime - please refrain from opening new tickets on the Help Desk if the only problem with the trade is that it hasn't cleared the Trade Manager yet. Thanks.

I'm just curious. This issue must have occurred 5 times in the last year. Is this patch different from the patches that were previously applied? Is this a new issue?

I know there is a tricket on this but no one is updating what is going on or how much longer
before it is fixed. I still have 5 trades from last month still sitting in the TM. Can some one who
is working on this let the Bench members know what is going on.

New update from the big boss. The host is migrating servers to better maintain the data. this is supposed to be done by the end of June. There also may be some code that needs to be modified. They will look at it after the new servers are up. Please be patient with us as this technical change is done by the host server company.

Thank you.

The MOD team.

My Trade Manager has emptied out and updated all completed trades - hopefully this has happened for everyone else as well.