Looks like the problem with the Trade Manager is back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Now I am pretty sure the Private Message function is not working properly. Usually when a trade is accepted or received a little number appears next to the notifications link at the top of the page. Someone just marked a trade received yesterday and the number by the notifications never appeared. I am wondering if this is the case with all PMs where members are no longer being notified of a new message with that notification number??

The trade manager seems to be working fine for me. I completed three trades on the 19th so if anybody was having problems please check again.

Thanks,

Bryon

Looks like the Trade manager is again acting up. Completed a few trades yesterday...and their still in the trade manager inventory. Best regards, David

Thanks to those who have messaged about the potential Trade Manager issue. The Mods have been notified and will take a look. Thanks for your patience while we sort it out.

Champs96WS is aware of the issue. He needs to get some code updated. As soon as I know anything, I will let everyone else know.

Thanks,