1 hanger pack 2017 Topps Heritage - gray back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffman

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I've never been a fan of Heritage, but I'm addicted this year. After 3 blasters over the past month (with the highlights being only a purple ref hot box and a base Kris Bryant SP), I tried a hanger pack from Walmart today.

It yielded nothing major at first glance, until I flipped through the backs. The hit was a Mike Napoli #37 gray back SP. Not bad for the price of the pack especially since they are /10.

I've never been a fan of Heritage, but I'm addicted this year. After 3 blasters over the past month (with the highlights being only a purple ref hot box and a base Kris Bryant SP), I tried a hanger pack from Walmart today.

It yielded nothing major at first glance, until I flipped through the backs. The hit was a Mike Napoli #37 gray back SP. Not bad for the price of the pack especially since they are /10.

As an Indians collector, I'm interested if it's available for trade.
Here are some low-numbered singles that might be of interest to you...

2014 Limited Rookie Jerseys Prime BJBS Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #05/25
2014 Prestige Extra Points Silver Holofoil 209 Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #13/25
2014 Topps Fire Wood 142 Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #21/25

2010 Topps Prime 3rd Quarter Relics GOLD 3QR-YGW Justin Gage, Vince Young, Damian Williams TEN #17/25

2009 Donruss Rookies and Stars Longevity EMERALD 95 Chris Johnson TEN East Carolina #04/25

If you'd like to build a bigger trade for all of those (and other Titans), I'm interested.

As an Indians collector, I'm interested if it's available for trade.
Here are some low-numbered singles that might be of interest to you...

2014 Limited Rookie Jerseys Prime BJBS Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #05/25
2014 Prestige Extra Points Silver Holofoil 209 Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #13/25
2014 Topps Fire Wood 142 Bishop Sankey TEN Washington #21/25

2010 Topps Prime 3rd Quarter Relics GOLD 3QR-YGW Justin Gage, Vince Young, Damian Williams TEN #17/25

2009 Donruss Rookies and Stars Longevity EMERALD 95 Chris Johnson TEN East Carolina #04/25

If you'd like to build a bigger trade for all of those (and other Titans), I'm interested.

Thanks, going to PM you.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online