Pack of 2017 Tribute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi all:

Here is what I pulled today at my LCS. All for trade.

qq7gP5Fot09k_J9lixwt2J5e34o8qMPV_-IA=w1920-h786-no.png

2017 Topps Tribute #2 JUSTIN VERLANDER (Tigers)

2017 Topps Tribute Relics Orange #TRBL BARRY LARKIN #'ed 05/25 (Reds)

2017 Topps Tribute Purple #25 MIKE TROUT #'ed 30/50 (Angels)

Luis -
Nice hits on the Trout and Larkin.

The only thing I have for you right now is 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints Purple #LIRA Roberto Alomar 11/50.

Will keep looking and see if I can come up with anything else.

Luis -
Nice hits on the Trout and Larkin.

The only thing I have for you right now is 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints Purple #LIRA Roberto Alomar 11/50.

Will keep looking and see if I can come up with anything else.

Hi Rob:

I can use that Alomar. If you don't have anything else now and can use Larkin and/or Trout we can always work out the trade and you can find me something later on. Let me

Luis

Hi Rob:

I can use that Alomar. If you don't have anything else now and can use Larkin and/or Trout we can always work out the trade and you can find me something later on. Let me

Luis

Luis -
Very kind (as always). Yes, I could use both the Trout and Larkin. Alomar would be a starting point, I'm sure I can find some other stuff relatively soon.

PLMK.

Thanks!

Luis -
Stopped by the LCS and picked these up today, are they ones you would want?

2014 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs Sepia #UAJRJG Juan Gonzalez 24/75 (know how you feel about sticker autos, but wasn't sure if the below 99 serial number would make you want it).
2014 Topps Triple Threads Relics Gold #TTROC3 Orlando Cepeda 3/9 (Bat pieces spell RBIIE REC)

PLMK.

Thanks!

Luis -
Stopped by the LCS and picked these up today, are they ones you would want?

2014 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs Sepia #UAJRJG Juan Gonzalez 24/75 (know how you feel about sticker autos, but wasn't sure if the below 99 serial number would make you want it).
2014 Topps Triple Threads Relics Gold #TTROC3 Orlando Cepeda 3/9 (Bat pieces spell RBIIE REC)

PLMK.

Thanks!

Rob:

I like the Cepeda. Not too interested in the Gonzalez since I already have 3 of his autos #'ed/50 or fewer.

There is new a player auto I'm looking for: Bowman Chrome Joe Jimenez (Tigers). If you can find one hold it for me please. Also Christian Arroyo (Giants), Yadiel Rivera (Brewers), Johan Arenado (?).

Let's do Larkin and Trout for Alomar and Cepeda and maybe next time we can tip the trade a bit in my favor. Let me know.

Thanks Rob!

Luis

Rob:

I like the Cepeda. Not too interested in the Gonzalez since I already have 3 of his autos #'ed/50 or fewer.

There is new a player auto I'm looking for: Bowman Chrome Joe Jimenez (Tigers). If you can find one hold it for me please. Also Christian Arroyo (Giants), Yadiel Rivera (Brewers), Johan Arenado (?).

Let's do Larkin and Trout for Alomar and Cepeda and maybe next time we can tip the trade a bit in my favor. Let me know.

Thanks Rob!

Luis

Luis -
That sounds like a winner, will keep an eye out for the other guys as well.

Thanks for the flexibility, if you get a chance please post, if not, I'll do it when I get home from work.

BTW, think you'll really like the Cepeda, it is a nice looking card.