Bring Me Miguel Sano

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have just a few to trade. I'll trade for anything on my needslists.

2013 Topps Heritage Minor Leagues
Black Border /96 1 3.00

2016 Bowman
Blue Parallel/150 140 2.50

2016 Topps
Franklin TF-18 0.75
Fire F-12 0.75

2016 Topps Chrome
Perspectives PC-17 0.75

2014 Bowman Chrome
Mini Chrome MC-MS 1.00

2013 Bowman Chrome
Mini Cream of the Crop CC-MT1 0.60

2008 UD Masterpieces
119 Dave Winfield $1.25

If you have any of my short print needs, I will trade these as well.
2012 Topps Heritage Short Prints
453, 481 $12.00

Heritage Needs http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ion-Needs-and-Heritage-Tradeables-(2009-2017)
Bowman Needs http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...hrome-and-Platinum-Needs-Tradeables?styleid=5
General needs in link below.

Shawn

I have a few for trade: 2016 Bowman Platinum Miguel Sano Bowman's next gereration, 2016 Gypsy Queen Miguel Sano green no 190 of 320, 2016 Marketside Topps Miguel Sano for one or two twin cards from any year or brand. Best regards, David

Hi David - my apologies for the very delayed reply as this thread fell off my radar. I can use the Bowman Next Gen and the Gypsy Queen Green cards. Have plenty of good Twins cards I can pass along to you. Happy to send you more than 2...maybe more like 5 or 6 for the Sano cards and can make it a mystery bunch of cards if you're up for that? Thanks.

I have just a few to trade. I'll trade for anything on my needslists.

Sano 2013 Topps Heritage Minor Leagues Black Border /96 1 3.00
Sano 2016 Bowman Blue Parallel/150 140 2.50
Sano 2016 Topps Franklin TF-18 0.75

Sano 2016 Topps Fire F-12 0.75
Sano 2016 Topps Chrome Perspectives PC-17 0.75
Sano 2014 Bowman Chrome Mini Chrome MC-MS 1.00
Sano 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Cream of the Crop CC-MT1 0.60
2008 UD Masterpieces 119 Dave Winfield $1.25

If you have any of my short print needs, I will trade these as well.
2012 Topps Heritage Short Prints
453, 481 $12.00

Heritage Needs http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ion-Needs-and-Heritage-Tradeables-(2009-2017)
Bowman Needs http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...hrome-and-Platinum-Needs-Tradeables?styleid=5
General needs in link below.

Shawn

Hi Shawn. I can use most of the cards above in bold. Only 2 Sanos I don't need as I got them from trades earlier in this thread. I will check my collection this weekend for cards you need. Hoping I can help you out but likely wouldn't have enough BV to stack up against the cards I need from you.

Hi David - my apologies for the very delayed reply as this thread fell off my radar. I can use the Bowman Next Gen and the Gypsy Queen Green cards. Have plenty of good Twins cards I can pass along to you. Happy to send you more than 2...maybe more like 5 or 6 for the Sano cards and can make it a mystery bunch of cards if you're up for that? Thanks.

Hi Shawn. I can use most of the cards above in bold. Only 2 Sanos I don't need as I got them from trades earlier in this thread. I will check my collection this weekend for cards you need. Hoping I can help you out but likely wouldn't have enough BV to stack up against the cards I need from you.

Works for me. Okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

Following up on my previous post above, I did some digging in my collection and found this for you
2017 Topps Heritage 496 Jake Odorizzi

Also, I may be able to help with your 2015 Bowman Draft Chrome Prospect needs, but I always get confused on the numbering between draft and regular chrome prospects. here is what I have that I think you may be able to use but please clarify which are correct:

#22 Ryan Kellogg
#BCP18
#BCP66
#BCP148
#BCP158
#BCP165
#BCP173
#BCP177
#BCP179
#BCP194

Following up on my previous post above, I did some digging in my collection and found this for you
2017 Topps Heritage 496 Jake Odorizzi

Also, I may be able to help with your 2015 Bowman Draft Chrome Prospect needs, but I always get confused on the numbering between draft and regular chrome prospects. here is what I have that I think you may be able to use but please clarify which are correct:

#22 Ryan Kellogg
#BCP18
#BCP66
#BCP148
#BCP158
#BCP165
#BCP173
#BCP177
#BCP179
#BCP194

The 2015 Draft Chrome cards do not have the BCP or BDP prefix. Looks like the Kellogg is the only one. The Odorizzi books for $4.

I welcome you to select some of the cards I offered and to post a trade.

The 2015 Draft Chrome cards do not have the BCP or BDP prefix. Looks like the Kellogg is the only one. The Odorizzi books for $4.

I welcome you to select some of the cards I offered and to post a trade.

Thanks. I posted up a trade with BV in my favor by about a $1. If that's an issue, let me know if I can include $1 cash in the mailing to cover the difference. Thanks.