Anyone have access to image sites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It would really help if you'd be more specific in your request. It's possibly why nobody except Jeff has replied, and I saw no response from you toward him.

We talked by pm. Not sure what you mean by more specific. Seems like if site names are listed, threads get deleted.

Well, you first asked if anybody had access to image sites -- which is pretty much anybody with a computer and a scanner. And really, with smartphones, you don't even need a scanner anymore.

And that was followed up by can anybody help. Help with what? What questions do you have? What are we supposed to help with?

And I have never seen a thread get deleted here because someone asked about photobucket, or flicker, or imgur, or sports card album, or any of a dozen sites you can find by googling "image hosting website."

So ... yeah. Specifics.

Well, you first asked if anybody had access to image sites -- which is pretty much anybody with a computer and a scanner. And really, with smartphones, you don't even need a scanner anymore.

And that was followed up by can anybody help. Help with what? What questions do you have? What are we supposed to help with?

And I have never seen a thread get deleted here because someone asked about photobucket, or flicker, or imgur, or sports card album, or any of a dozen sites you can find by googling "image hosting website."

So ... yeah. Specifics.

I think what he means is sites like Getty Images. He's not looking for image hosting sites.

I don't think you are going to find much help. The types of sites you are looking for have been cracking down on things like this because it is illegal to copy their images because of copyrights.

There was an autograph site I was a member of on Facebook that someone from Getty Images found and a member on there was selling images from their website and Getty was going to take legal action against him.