Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #16
    No problem, just lmk where we stand, i can always look for other stuff for you if need be.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  2. DaBaddestHic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    118
    Bench Bucks
    435
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    69
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Well, I don't believe this, but adding up values it comes out to (and I took out a few base cards from my original list that are now red in your master list):

    Base:
    45, 44, 43, 29, 27, 22, 16, 13, 10

    Diamond Collection:
    Yoan Moncada, Jay Bruce, Clayton Kershaw, Corey Kluber, Kyle Schwarber, Will Clark, C.J. Cron

    $75.5

    2017 Donruss Top Prospects TP15
    2016 Topps Chrome: 195, 190, 188, 178, 174, 165, 154, 144, 141, 140, 139, 125, 106, 100, 91, 87, 83, 82, 81, 80, 79, 72, 59, 37, 35, 30, 8, 6, 3
    2013 Topps Update 1971 Mini's 14, 16, 17, 20, 28, 30, 33, 35, 43, 46, 50
    2012 Topps 1987 Mini's 148, 144, 137, 132, 127, 125, 124, 118, 113, 108, 107, 101

    $76.35

    So actually almost exact in the end. I'm gonna go ahead and post this up.
    Carlos Delgado Supercollector
    Also collecting Braves and Kevin Plawecki

    Tradelist:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/entry.php?141-Set-Needs

  3. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #18
    Post it up and i will confirm and try to mail tomorrow. I may have to get some bubble mailers before i can mail out though but i can pick them up tomorrow and mail Thursday at the latest.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  4. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #19
    List updated.
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  5. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #20
    List updated.
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  6. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #21
    Still looking for any help on this set.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  7. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,603
    Bench Bucks
    3,049
    Bench Points
    2145
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Hi Dennis, can you send me your list of Trout you have available, Thanks, Tom
    ryan4sale@aol.com

  8. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #23
    I'm working on it Tom, have been super busy this past week or so. Have them in a stack and just need to list them on a post for you.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  9. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,603
    Bench Bucks
    3,049
    Bench Points
    2145
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #24
    Hi Dennis, when you send that Trout list please send it to my email ryan4sale@aol.com Thanks, Tom

  10. hurls88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,593
    Bench Bucks
    1,274
    Bench Points
    530
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    I have

    2017 Donruss Baseball
    17 Miguel Sano - Minnesota Twins
    34 Andrew Benintendi - Boston Red Sox

    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Game Used Cards (18/100)
    4 Brandon Drury - Arizona Diamondbacks
    6 Brian Ellington - Miami Marlins
    44 Orlando Arcia - Milwaukee Brewers


    Do you have any 2017 Topps Series 2 Inserts

    or

    Aaron Judge/Gary Sanchez
    * BUCKET *

  11. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by hurls88 View Post
    I have

    2017 Donruss Baseball
    17 Miguel Sano - Minnesota Twins
    34 Andrew Benintendi - Boston Red Sox

    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Game Used Cards (18/100)
    4 Brandon Drury - Arizona Diamondbacks
    6 Brian Ellington - Miami Marlins
    44 Orlando Arcia - Milwaukee Brewers


    Do you have any 2017 Topps Series 2 Inserts

    or

    Aaron Judge/Gary Sanchez


    Have some series two Topps inserts. Lmk what your needing and i will check against your list for you.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  12. hurls88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,593
    Bench Bucks
    1,274
    Bench Points
    530
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    red incoming


    2017 topps needs:

    Base set 6:
    396-478-503

    1987 topps:
    101-104-106-113-114-116-119-121-122-126-127-128-129-131-132-136-137-142-143-147-151-152-153-155-160-161-166-167-168-170-176-177-188-189-190-192-194-196-197-199

    all star mvp:
    3-4-6-9-16-17-18-19-23-24

    all time all star:
    9-10-12-14-15-17-18-21-25-26-31-33-40-41-45-47

    first pitch:
    Complete

    home run derby:
    2-4-5-9-14-16-19-20-21

    independence day:
    6

    major league milestones:
    2-12

    memorable moments:
    2-25-34

    mlb network:
    17-31

    salute:
    103-104-106-120-129-134-136-137-145-149-155-156-157-160-161-162-169-171-173-174-176-183-189-192-196-197-199
    * BUCKET *

  13. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hurls88 View Post
    red incoming


    2017 topps needs:

    Base set 6:
    396-478-503

    1987 topps:
    101-104-106-113-114-116-119-121-122-126-127-128-129-131-132-136-137-142-143-147-151-152-153-155-160-161-166-167-168-170-176-177-188-189-190-192-194-196-197-199

    all star mvp:
    3-4-6-9-16-17-18-19-23-24

    all time all star:
    9-10-12-14-15-17-18-21-25-26-31-33-40-41-45-47

    first pitch:
    Complete

    home run derby:
    2-4-5-9-14-16-19-20-21

    independence day:
    6

    major league milestones:
    2-12

    memorable moments:
    2-25-34

    mlb network:
    17-31

    salute:
    103-104-106-120-129-134-136-137-145-149-155-156-157-160-161-162-169-171-173-174-176-183-189-192-196-197-199


    Sorry but didn't have a one you needed.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

  14. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,154
    Bench Bucks
    2,620
    Bench Points
    1057
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #29
    How about these cards for the cards listed below?? Plmk thanks Butch

    For you: $57.50
    2017 Donruss #23 Wil Myers DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #25 Robinson Cano DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #28 Rougned Odor DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #30 Daniel Murphy DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #31 Yoan Moncada RR RC $2.50
    2017 Donruss #33 Dansby Swanson RR RC $4.00
    2017 Donruss #34 Andrew Benintendi RR RC $6.00
    2017 Donruss #39 Jose De Leon RR RC $1.00
    2017 Donruss #40 Jeff Hoffman RR RC $1.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCFF Freddie Freeman $8.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCJV Justin Verlander $6.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCLS Luis Severino $5.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCNA Nolan Arenado $8.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCOH Orel Hershiser $5.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCTH Todd Helton $6.00

    For me: $57.50
    2005 Finest Refractors Black #123 Barry Zito $8.00
    2007 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors #183 Jeff Weaver $10.00
    2009 Finest Refractors Green #84 Carlos Beltran $6.00
    2009 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors #40 Alex Gordon $8.00
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractors #BDP53 Brandon Hicks $6.00
    2010 Bowman Draft Blue #BDP33 Travis Wood $3.00
    2010 Topps Heritage Chrome #C57 Joey Votto $6.00
    2011 Bowman Green #77 Carlos Beltran $2.50
    2011 Bowman Green #120 Jay Bruce $2.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP27 Amaury Rivas $1.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP61 Matt Magill $2.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP98 Tony Wolters $1.50
    WANTS
    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd) A. McCutchen, G. Cole, T. Glasnow, G. Polanco, J. Taillon,
    Josh Bell, and Austin Meadows.


    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  15. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    31,522
    Bench Bucks
    2,046
    Bench Points
    6567
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    How about these cards for the cards listed below?? Plmk thanks Butch

    For you: $57.50
    2017 Donruss #23 Wil Myers DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #25 Robinson Cano DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #28 Rougned Odor DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #30 Daniel Murphy DK $1.25
    2017 Donruss #31 Yoan Moncada RR RC $2.50
    2017 Donruss #33 Dansby Swanson RR RC $4.00
    2017 Donruss #34 Andrew Benintendi RR RC $6.00
    2017 Donruss #39 Jose De Leon RR RC $1.00
    2017 Donruss #40 Jeff Hoffman RR RC $1.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCFF Freddie Freeman $8.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCJV Justin Verlander $6.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCLS Luis Severino $5.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCNA Nolan Arenado $8.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCOH Orel Hershiser $5.00
    2017 Donruss Diamond Collection Memorabilia #DCTH Todd Helton $6.00

    For me: $57.50
    2005 Finest Refractors Black #123 Barry Zito $8.00
    2007 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors #183 Jeff Weaver $10.00
    2009 Finest Refractors Green #84 Carlos Beltran $6.00
    2009 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors #40 Alex Gordon $8.00
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractors #BDP53 Brandon Hicks $6.00
    2010 Bowman Draft Blue #BDP33 Travis Wood $3.00
    2010 Topps Heritage Chrome #C57 Joey Votto $6.00
    2011 Bowman Green #77 Carlos Beltran $2.50
    2011 Bowman Green #120 Jay Bruce $2.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP27 Amaury Rivas $1.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP61 Matt Magill $2.50
    2011 Bowman Prospects Blue #BP98 Tony Wolters $1.50

    Only had these cards available

    2005 Finest Refractors Black #123 Barry Zito $8.00
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractors #BDP53 Brandon Hicks $6.00
    2010 Bowman Draft Blue #BDP33 Travis Wood $3.00
    2011 Bowman Green #77 Carlos Beltran $2.50
    2011 Bowman Green #120 Jay Bruce $2.50

    If you want post up something for the cards above and i will confirm deal.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Barry Larkin, Jim Edmonds, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis
    Alex Rodriguez cards wanted as well
    WTTF 1/1 Printing Plates in baseball
    WTTF 2013 Topps Camo, 2013 Topps Update Camo, 2014 Topps Camo Cards


    BSL Owner of the Cleveland Indians

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •