Wttf 2017 topps 87 chrome refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So far found a Ken Griffey jr. 2017 topps 87 chrome for trade.....Let u know tomorrow if I have any more from your wantlist. Best regards, David

hello
have these for you max scherzer and tyler glasnow I am in need of trea turner for my set if ok please post up the trade.
thanks
dale

i found 2 more for you but was wondering if you had any reg 87 inserts from 2017 topps?
if so here is what i need
10 14 18 33 37 42 43 51 58 61 62 63 73 75 81 87 88 90 95 97
please let me know
thanks
dale

I have the Machado. I can use any of the extras you have for trade. If you want just post up whatever you think is fair. A PWE is also fine for delivery.

Thanks,

Bryon

So I have the Griffey jr and David Dahl for the trade. Looking for any twin cards from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David

i have these ill trade or sale. looking for cards of la dodgers cody bellinger. willie Calhoun. alex Verdugo. corey seagers. rookies.

kenta maeda
cal ripken jr
Orlando arcia

I have the Machado. I can use any of the extras you have for trade. If you want just post up whatever you think is fair. A PWE is also fine for delivery.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon,just pick from whats left.the buxton is probably gone from the list.also extra list is updated

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online