Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanadianCards

Prospect
Do you guys still have Trade nights? (I Don't know if this is the right sub-forum, I guess Trading is related to cards.)

Thanks, Isaac

I think what you mean is there live trading like in the chat room-If this what your refering to there used to be but the chat room got shut down for one reason or another so that pretty much ended the "live" trading I hope I am correct on this.

I think what you mean is there live trading like in the chat room-If this what your refering to there used to be but the chat room got shut down for one reason or another so that pretty much ended the "live" trading I hope I am correct on this.

You are partially correct - at one point, The Bench had a monthly live trading night through our chat room. It was actually very successful. The chat room was also used for daily chats, trading, pretty much anything else that you wanted it to be used for.

It wasn't shut down due to anything any members did - when we changed servers a couple years ago, for whatever reason, the chat room became disconnected and no one has been able to get it up and running again. If I had one wish granted to make The Bench a better place with more member interaction - it would be that the chat room come back online.

Yeah, I liked the chat too, was super easy, and some guys would just get on to say hey....no nonsense, just friends connecting. Good old days!

For anybody interested - click on the link in cjay101's post above - there is what I would deem a beta chat room.