Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Set complete

  1. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #1

    Set complete

    Finally got a chance to crack three hobby boxes plus some retail - here's what I still need:

    (** = incoming)

    DONE!

    For Trade:

    Autos:

    Base Autos: GQA-DDU Duffy KC, GQA-MST Strahm KC, GQA-RH Healy OAK

    Missing Nameplate: GQA-ABE Benintendi 14/35 (BV $300 - come SUPER strong)

    Parallels:

    Red: 173 Britton BAL 04/10, 244 Desmond COL 01/10

    Black & White: 103 Moreland BOS 18/50, 111 Freeman ATL 08/50

    Green: 299 Arcia MIL 80/99

    Purple: 31 Phillips CIN 138/250, 189 Hernandez SEA 099/250, 287 Watson PIT 207/250, 291 Gregorius NYY 142/250, 294 Cabrera CWS 126/250

    Green Retail (unnumbered): 14, 37, 140, 188, 195, 213, 239, 274

    Missing Blackplate: 21, 39, 68, 72, 95, 96, 122, 153, 220, 262, 308 (J. Robinson)

    Missing Nameplate: 15, 28, 84, 126

    Capless: 121 DeGrom NYM

    High Number SPs: out of stock right now...

    Fortune Tellers: AB Bregman HOU, CH Hamels TEX (2), JL Lester CHI, KB Bryant CHI

    Portrait Art: MT2 Trout ANA


    As always, there's much more on my trade page to work with and no trade is too small.


    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by 3greyhounds; 08-28-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  2. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    10,869
    Bench Bucks
    996
    Bench Points
    1601
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #2
    Heyla. Looked over your website, and I'm wondering if we can put together a deal. I think I've got 4 Ripkens (out of 9 on my site) that you need. Perhaps you might find something else to catch your interest. Anyway, I could use these:

    1992 Upper Deck Bench/Morgan Heroes #44 J.Bench/J.Morgan
    2010 Topps Vintage Legends Collection #VLC43 Johnny Bench
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Back #226 Johnny Bench
    2014 Topps 50 Years of the Draft #50YD10 Johnny Bench

    2006 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology Materials #MS Mike Schmidt Bat
    2013 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP23 Mike Schmidt

    2007 Ultra Retail Gold #184 Ian Kinsler
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Blue #95 Ian Kinsler
    2011 Topps Marquee #50 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Chasing History Holofoil #CH3 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Heritage Black #479 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Triple Threads Gold #24 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed White #179 Ian Kinsler

    2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field #WRIG1 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field #WRIG35 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Update All-Star Game Access #MLB5 Kris Bryant

    Not sure what that all comes up to. From your GQ wantlist above, I have #51, 191, 267. Also the Bumgarner Fortune Teller and the Scherzer Art Reproduction.

    I have 2004 Donruss Classics Membership Ripken $8, 2005 Donruss Classics Membership Ripken $12, 2016 Diamond Kings #128 Ripken $2 and 2016 Topps Archives Ripken $2.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Looking for Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Ian Kinsler, Corey Seager, Mike Schmidt and Mike Trout.

    https://sites.google.com/site/hoosierscards/Hoosier's Tradesite

  3. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Heyla. Looked over your website, and I'm wondering if we can put together a deal. I think I've got 4 Ripkens (out of 9 on my site) that you need. Perhaps you might find something else to catch your interest. Anyway, I could use these:

    1992 Upper Deck Bench/Morgan Heroes #44 J.Bench/J.Morgan
    2010 Topps Vintage Legends Collection #VLC43 Johnny Bench
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Back #226 Johnny Bench
    2014 Topps 50 Years of the Draft #50YD10 Johnny Bench

    2006 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology Materials #MS Mike Schmidt Bat
    2013 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP23 Mike Schmidt

    2007 Ultra Retail Gold #184 Ian Kinsler
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Blue #95 Ian Kinsler
    2011 Topps Marquee #50 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Chasing History Holofoil #CH3 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Heritage Black #479 Ian Kinsler
    2013 Topps Triple Threads Gold #24 Ian Kinsler
    2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed White #179 Ian Kinsler

    2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field #WRIG1 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field #WRIG35 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Walk Off Winners #GWO10 Kris Bryant
    2016 Topps Update All-Star Game Access #MLB5 Kris Bryant

    Not sure what that all comes up to. From your GQ wantlist above, I have #51, 191, 267. Also the Bumgarner Fortune Teller and the Scherzer Art Reproduction.

    I have 2004 Donruss Classics Membership Ripken $8, 2005 Donruss Classics Membership Ripken $12, 2016 Diamond Kings #128 Ripken $2 and 2016 Topps Archives Ripken $2.
    Hi,

    On an extended work trip right now and won't be home until June 1st. Will get back with you then.


    Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List


  4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Memphis | United States
    Posts
    328
    Bench Bucks
    842
    Bench Points
    69
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to jmmintz's ebay items


    #4
    Got these:

    FT-MB Madison Bumgarner - San Francisco Giants
    GQAR-CH2 Cole Hamels - Texas Rangers
    GQAR-RC2 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners

    Interested in the Weaver auto.
    Currently trading for 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink | Florida Gator alum (FBall and BBall) | current StL Cardinals | current Memphis Grizzlies!

    Click here to view my bucket!

  5. seawolf17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    13,180
    Bench Bucks
    865
    Bench Points
    1503
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Kevin McReynolds


    Go to cdorso's comc items

    #5
    DAN! Interested in a PWE 1-1?

    I have: GQAR-MS2 Max Scherzer - Washington Nationals

    Could use: 2017 Topps 87-57 Piazza
    Collecting: Kevin McReynolds, Keith Hernandez, Pete Harnisch, and Tom Koehler/Travis Jankowski/Nick Tropeano and other Stony Brook alumni
    Mets fans! Join the discussion at the Crane Pool Forum.
    tradelist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wOIKng
    needlist: Google Doc http://bit.ly/wVFOp3

  6. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Got these:

    FT-MB Madison Bumgarner - San Francisco Giants
    GQAR-CH2 Cole Hamels - Texas Rangers
    GQAR-RC2 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners

    Interested in the Weaver auto.
    Thanks, but going to pass on that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by seawolf17 View Post
    DAN! Interested in a PWE 1-1?

    I have: GQAR-MS2 Max Scherzer - Washington Nationals

    Could use: 2017 Topps 87-57 Piazza
    Yep, I can do that - posting now. Thanks!
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  7. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,745
    Bench Points
    1634
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    I have these.

    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen #317 Jim Palmer SP
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTABE Adrian Beltre
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Hand Drawn Art Reproductions #GQARCH1 Cole Hamels
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Hand Drawn Art Reproductions #GQARMT1 Mike Trout

    Let me know if you would trade this for them.

    Missing Blackplate: 91 (Swanson)

    Thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 280/559 Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Ryon Healy,Evan Longoria,Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,
    Kris Bryant,Cody Bellinger,Carlos Correa,Bryce Harper
    Football Blake Bortles, & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  8. ballards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,502
    Bench Bucks
    1,271
    Bench Points
    545
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to ballards's ebay items


    #8
    PWE--307 for your 319?
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Jeter, Griffey, Garciaparra

  9. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I have these.

    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen #317 Jim Palmer SP
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTABE Adrian Beltre
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Hand Drawn Art Reproductions #GQARCH1 Cole Hamels
    2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Hand Drawn Art Reproductions #GQARMT1 Mike Trout

    Let me know if you would trade this for them.

    Missing Blackplate: 91 (Swanson)

    Thanks
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

    BV on the Swanson is $10, and what you have for me comes to $8.50. Could you help with a few of the base I need to even it out?

    Edit: Mike (bonzomoretti) just helped me out with almost all the base I need - now only need two more. If you can't help there, I'm open to any other help with my needs. PLMK.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by 3greyhounds; 06-03-2017 at 01:30 AM.
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  10. bonzomoretti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,747
    Bench Bucks
    5,760
    Bench Points
    2287
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to none's ebay items
    Go to n/a's comc items

    #10
    Dan, I should have these:
    Base:4, 10, 13, 16, 26, 28, 34, 37, 40, 42, 47, 51, 52, 55, 57, 60, 82, 83, 93, 99,
    106, 114, 118, 120, 126, 128, 134, 136, 142, 143, 144, 161, 172, 173, 187, 191, 193,
    205, 207, 209, 212, 218, 220, 222, 231, 234, 237, 238, 244, 246, 255, 258, 267, 268, 271, 281, 293

    Post a trade for them as free cards. You can get me down the road sometime. Mike

    Have an extra- GQAR-RC1 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners too...

  11. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    PWE--307 for your 319?
    Yep! Posting now. Thanks!
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

  12. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Dan, I should have these:
    Base:4, 10, 13, 16, 26, 28, 34, 37, 40, 42, 47, 51, 52, 55, 57, 60, 82, 83, 93, 99,
    106, 114, 118, 120, 126, 128, 134, 136, 142, 143, 144, 161, 172, 173, 187, 191, 193,
    205, 207, 209, 212, 218, 220, 222, 231, 234, 237, 238, 244, 246, 255, 258, 267, 268, 271, 281, 293

    Post a trade for them as free cards. You can get me down the road sometime. Mike

    Have an extra- GQAR-RC1 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners too...
    Mike, thanks very much for the help. I owe ya, bud!

    Best,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List


  13. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,433
    Bench Bucks
    3,527
    Bench Points
    1112
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    I have these available if you would trade for the Bregman auto:

    SPs:

    302, 305, 306, 309, 311, 315, 318, 320

    Fortune Tellers:

    FT-ABE Adrian Beltre - Texas Rangers
    FT-CK Clayton Kershaw - Los Angeles Dodgers
    FT-GS Gary Sanchez - New York Yankees
    FT-MB Madison Bumgarner - San Francisco Giants
    FT-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels

    Portrait Hand-Drawn Art:

    GQAR-AR1 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-AR2 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-BH1 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
    GQAR-BH2 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
    GQAR-CS1 Chris Sale - Chicago White Sox
    GQAR-I2 Ichiro - Miami Marlins
    GQAR-KB1 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-MT1 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
    GQAR-RC2 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners
    GQAR-RCL2 Roger Clemens - Boston Red Sox
    Tradelist: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebe...d.php?t=391042
    Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Coins, 2011/2012 Topps Heritage coins and 2012 Gypsy Queen coins.

  14. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,745
    Bench Points
    1634
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 3greyhounds View Post
    Hi Dan,

    BV on the Swanson is $10, and what you have for me comes to $8.50. Could you help with a few of the base I need to even it out?

    Edit: Mike (bonzomoretti) just helped me out with almost all the base I need - now only need two more. If you can't help there, I'm open to any other help with my needs. PLMK.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    I have the base #35 and I don't have anything else from your want list.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 280/559 Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Ryon Healy,Evan Longoria,Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,
    Kris Bryant,Cody Bellinger,Carlos Correa,Bryce Harper
    Football Blake Bortles, & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  15. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,062
    Bench Bucks
    1,777
    Bench Points
    1365
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I have these available if you would trade for the Bregman auto:

    SPs:

    302, 305, 306, 309, 311, 315, 318, 320

    Fortune Tellers:

    FT-ABE Adrian Beltre - Texas Rangers
    FT-CK Clayton Kershaw - Los Angeles Dodgers
    FT-GS Gary Sanchez - New York Yankees
    FT-MB Madison Bumgarner - San Francisco Giants
    FT-MT Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels

    Portrait Hand-Drawn Art:

    GQAR-AR1 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-AR2 Anthony Rizzo - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-BH1 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
    GQAR-BH2 Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
    GQAR-CS1 Chris Sale - Chicago White Sox
    GQAR-I2 Ichiro - Miami Marlins
    GQAR-KB1 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
    GQAR-MT1 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
    GQAR-RC2 Robinson Cano - Seattle Mariners
    GQAR-RCL2 Roger Clemens - Boston Red Sox
    David, sent you a PM. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I have the base #35 and I don't have anything else from your want list.

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    That will work, Dan. Trade's posted and thanks!
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, Brandon Belt, Paul Goldschmidt, and Kolten Wong..



    My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •