Most Wanted List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 2 Jeter cards off your list:
00 UD Five Tool Talent #FT 4
01 Bowman Best Rookie Ever #RF7
$6 delivered , lmk thx Jim

Jim,

I have to think about it. I can usually find Jeters at shows for $1 but I'm having a hard time finding these. Are you interested in trading at all?

I only collect RC's so if you have a $10 star RC to trade I may be interested depending on who it is. lmk thx JIm

Jim,

I have to think about it. I can usually find Jeters at shows for $1 but I'm having a hard time finding these. Are you interested in trading at all?

Jim,

I don't follow BV so I'm not sure if I have any. If you want take a look at my trade pages in my sig.

saw alot of cards but no takers in trade. if you change your mind I have the 2 Jeters ready to go, You have alot of needs and I venture that will take along time to gather but that is the fun in the hobby. lmk thx Jim

Jim,

I don't follow BV so I'm not sure if I have any. If you want take a look at my trade pages in my sig.

I have 2017 Topps Chrome Bowman Then & Now #1 Trout
2018 Topps Heritage Rookie Performers RPMA

I can use:
2013 Panini Home Gold #n11 Clemens
18 Topps Heritage Award Winner #AW6 Bellinger
18 Topps National Card Day #21 Bellinger

LMK , thanks, Rich

Rich,

I can't seem to find the National Card Day Bellinger. Let me know if it's ok as is or if there's anything else you can use.

Thanks.

Wow! I'm confused. I don't buy cards anymore so I'm not familiar with all the different looks,numbering, etc. The card I have is Mike Trout. I said it is #1 because on the backside upper right it reads Bowman-1. I thought that was the card # as there are no other numbers or letters front or back???? The patent date on the back bottom reads Topps 2017? Any Help? Thanks, Rich

Rich,

The Trout you have is from the base Bowman Then and Now set, not the Chrome. I finished that set. I agree that Topps is making it more and more confusing with color variations and prefix numbers that don't change from one series to another.

Ok - I found it. Its the 2017 Topps Bowman Then & Now. It lists them in the Beckett and they are not by # but listed by player. Thanks for the help! Rich

Beckett has been doing that a lot lately, not having the cards listed properly. I'm guessing either Topps isn't giving them the right checklist info or they're getting really lazy over there.