6/6/17 - Chat Room Trade Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
OK, thanks to some hard work by cjay101, we have a chat area on The Bench again. To break it in, I think we should bring back the Chat Room Trade Night - first Tuesday of each month at 8pm. Which would be tonight. Weather permitting, I have a baseball game tonight, so I won't be around until after 8pm, but I will pop in once I am back home.

The chat is not yet integrated with The Bench, but I have been on it and it works just fine. The only issue is that it is not protected, so don't post anything you don't want the general public to see.

http://deadsimplechat.com/JNpuR

To get in, click the link above, enter your username and hit send.

The chat room is open 24/7, you can pop in any time, you don't need to specifically wait for Trade Nights. We are hoping that having the chat back up and running will help get some additional conversation and trading going.

Thanks and look forward to seeing lots of members/activity this evening!!

Just popped in - gonna agree, based on what I saw in there, may be a better idea to hang on and wait for a Bench only chat room.