2017 Topps Opening Day Near Complete Set + Inserts for Trade/Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I have a nearly complete set of 2017 Topps Opening Day for trade/sale. (Base) set is only missing #147 Aaron Judge. I also have the following inserts:

Incredible Eats #IE-1, #IE-2, #IE-3, #IE-5, #IE-7, #IE-8, #IE-9, #IE-10, #IE-11, #IE-12, #IE-13, #IE-14, #IE-15, #IE-16, #IE-17

Opening Day #ODB-1, #ODB-2, #ODB-3, #ODB-4, #ODB-5, #ODB-7, #ODB-8, #ODB-9, #ODB-12, #ODB-13, #ODB-14

Superstar Celebrations #SC-3 Javier Baez, #SC-6 Jayson Werth, #SC-7 Josh Harrison, #SC-8 Carlos Santana, #SC-9 Andrew McCutchen, #SC-10 Rougned Odor, #SC-11 Adam Eaton, #SC-12 Addison Russell, #SC-13 Robinson Cano, #SC-14 Troy Tulowitzki, #SC-15 David Ortiz, #SC-17 Russell Martin, #SC-18 Edwin Encarnacion, #SC-19 Gregory Polanco, #SC-20 Carlos Correa, #SC-21 Giancarlo Stanton, #SC-23 Bryce Harper, #SC-24 Jackie Bradley Jr., #SC-25 Yunel Escobar

If you're interested make me an offer. I'd be looking for a similar starter set that I need in trade.

Thanks for looking!

I am interested in the set but not the other stuff but I don't buy new stuff but have a lot of stuff avaible I could trade towards the set if interested.
PLMK
Polar Bear 67

Sure, let me know if you have a trade list. Otherwise looking for hits off my want lists in my signature.

Thanks.

I see u are lacking the checklists in 73 are u doing the error set checklist blue which are running 20 a piece for.
If so I have a complete set and a lot of singles avaible there.
Polar Bear 67

Really? I didn't even know there was an error set. Beckett doesn't show it. I would definitely be interested in the ones I need.

Let me know, thanks.

The 73 set had either the red checklist or the blue which are the errors.
I have the Blue set complete or if u want just the 3 I can do that.
Let me know
Polar Bear 67

I would do the whole set for everything listed the set and inserts if u want to do that one.
As u are getting close to 600.00 in trade for what I want.
The blues are going from 20.00 up a piece.
Ur call bud.
Terry

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.