1987 30 Ann from the topps II silver packs for trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Orange Jose De Leon Rays 23/99
  • Green Ted Williams Red Soxs 035/175
  • Mark McGwire A's
  • John Smoltz Braves
  • Don Mattingly Yankees
  • Carlos Correa (Astros)
  • Justin Verlander Tigers
  • Robinson Cano Mariners
  • Mookie Betts (Red Soxs)
  • Ernie Banks (Cubs)
Best regards, David

Last edited:
Looking for yellow inserts from 2017 bowman retail (see my wantlist on another thread), or the 94 95 braketball from the 2017 finest. Best regards, David

David,

I need the Betances and Mattingly silver pack cards but I don't have any Bowman or Finest available. Are you interested in any Twins parallels of Series 2 Topps if I find them? I have a lot more to break still. let me know

joe

David,

I need the Betances and Mattingly silver pack cards but I don't have any Bowman or Finest available. Are you interested in any Twins parallels of Series 2 Topps if I find them? I have a lot more to break still. let me know

joe

I could use a few of gold from the 2017 topps II for trading bait. Best regards, David PS three will do.

I could use a few of gold from the 2017 topps II for trading bait. Best regards, David PS three will do.

That will work for me. Give me a few days to go thru the rest of my 2017, see if I can find some Twins golds.

Joe

David,can use any of these
Mark McGwire A's
John Smoltz Braves
Dellin Betances Yankees
Don Mattingly Yankees
Carlos Correa (Astros)
Justin Verlander Tigers
Robinson Cano Mariners
Mookie Betts (Red Soxs)
Ernie Banks (Cubs

Don't have any of your needs that your looking for.do have the mauer salute still from your other post and these
2016 topps chrome perspectives Miguel sano #pc-17
2016 topps chrome perspectives Byron buxton #pc-10

That will work for me. Give me a few days to go thru the rest of my 2017, see if I can find some Twins golds.

Joe
Does not have to be Twin gold..aNY gold cards will do. Best regards, David

Mark McGwire A's
John Smoltz Braves
Dellin Betances Yankees
Don Mattingly Yankees
Carlos Correa (Astros)
Justin Verlander Tigers
Robinson Cano Mariners
Mookie Betts (Red Soxs)
Ernie Banks (Cubs

Don't have any of your needs that your looking for.do have the mauer salute still from your other post and these

Mark McGwire A's
John Smoltz Braves
Dellin Betances Yankees
Don Mattingly Yankees
Carlos Correa (Astros)
Justin Verlander Tigers
Robinson Cano Mariners
Mookie Betts (Red Soxs)
Ernie Banks (Cubs

The Mattingly and Betances are gone.
I can post the trade for the rest. Let me know! Best regards,David

Got pm and trade has been posted. Best regards, David

Thank you David. I'm looking at Thursday or Friday to mail. Let me know if I need to get these to you sooner. Not an issue at all..just trying to get as many trades done before then to maximize the trip to the PO.

Joe

• Mark McGwire A's
  • Ernie Banks (Cubs)
Best regards, David Updated list!

David, if you want to close the book on this thread, you could toss those in with the Cardinals for our trade for those Finest Refractors. I posted that trade for us. Thanks again, Tony.
  • Mark McGwire A's
  • Ernie Banks (Cubs)
Best regards, David Updated list!

David, if you want to close the book on this thread, you could toss those in with the Cardinals for our trade for those Finest Refractors. I posted that trade for us. Thanks again, Tony.

Wait a second......now you want theses?? I already mailed out the Cardinals for our trade. Best regards, David

David, I had not realized you had already sent the Cardinals. I got the Cardinals lot, and LOVED it. Thanks so much. Still, if you want to move the remainder of these, I can check and see if I have some Twins. Let me know and THANK YOU again for the Cardinals.