Ken Griffey Jr Shoebox Find and More F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Cleaning out the Man cave and the attic and found this stuff if anyone is interested.
89 Topps Traded Ken Griffey Jr Graded MT10 41T
4 Unopened Pacific Eight Men Out Unopened and Mt
67 Topps Opening Day Mini;s with the chance to win on the backs and have the questions and all are complete and no boxes have been checked off for the answers to the questions.
Avaible have these Schilling/Burell/Lowell/Bonds/C Jones/Helton/Sosa/Giles/Kearns/Wood/Sheffield/Morris/Prior/Rollins/Rolen/Berkman/Ishii/Nevin/Palmeiero/Mientewicz/Jeter/Hunter/Hudson/Giambi/Konerko/Pettitte/Anderson/Sweeney/Clemens/Glaus/Erstad/Chavez/A Rod/Zito/Mulder
to be continued

Delgado/Dunn/Walker/Smoltz/Lieberthal/Beckett/Green/R Johnson/Ken Griffey Jr/M Remeriez/Ichiro/Ordonez/Redke/Hinske/Buehrle/LaDuca/Edmonds/Pizza/A Jones/Damon/Garciparrea/Posada/B Williams/P Martinez/Sorianio/Alomar/Jennings/Maddux/Aurilia/Gonalez/J Bagwell.
Anyone interested let me know what u want and what u have to offer.
All ears and willing to move everything here.
Polar Bear 67

Do you have a pic of this one? Thanks

89 Topps Traded Ken Griffey Jr Graded MT10 41T

I PC Red Sox & Vintage

I will need ur email addey so my Wife can scan the Griffey Jr scan

Rocketman I have all kinds of Clemens including his auto and also have rookies and a bo ko of his base and mm numbered stuff

Polar Bear 67

S10 got ur email addey and will send the scan out to u shortly.
Rocketman have not at this time received any PM.
Polar Bear 67

Mine was shipped as well this early morning by my Wife as the boys where over to put the wood in for me for next Winter.
Polar Bear 67