Bench Supercollector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseball24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Is the Bench player supercollector status suspended/closed? I have submitted applications and never heard back and it seems no one is responding to the pinned thread.

Please let me see what I can find out. We are all volunteers on the bench so it may take a few days to get some answers

Situation is being looked into talking with a member of the mod team will keep ya's posted thank you for your patience

Thank you for your patience if you would like to submit your application to me I can provide the information to the mod'coach team please be sure of the following

Applications are to be sent to any Mod and need to include:

1. Player name?
2. Total cards owned/Total cards player has(one of each, no doubles for this count).
3. Any other collection statistics?
4. Link to web site? ( Web Site Must have a TEXT based want or have list of your player, photobucket have lists are not accepted, it is just too hard for someone looking for a card you need to run thru an entire photobucket site, text is just much easier)
5. Non-card items owned?

--If you happen to get turned down as a SC you may reapply once a month maximum.

We here know that player collectors have very different ideas of what a SC is, some of this even depends on who they collect and how they like to collect. We also know this is a subject that tends to create controversy. We want to try this out, have some fun with it and offer something a little different for our great members here!