2015 Panini Prizm box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to my favorite shop in Cooperstown yesterday (Yastrzemski Sports) looking for a few supplies and maybe a few packs. Saw the over-the-top prices on 2017 products (thanks Aaron Judge) but nestled amongst it all were some lonely boxes of 2015 Prizm. I've had fun opening this stuff in the past so I said "What the Hell" and bought one,along with a few packs of 2017 Finest (which were a bust).

You know how you collect a player and it seems no matter how long you've collected said player,you never pull anything good of that player for your PC? That was me..............until yesterday,but that'll be at the end.

Here's what I pulled:

Diamond Marshals
Giancarlo Stanton

Field Pass
Will Clark

Fireworks
Manny Machado
Albert Pujols :)

Fresh Faces
Rusney Castillo
Jorge Soler

Passion
Brian Dozier
Joe Panik

Passion Prizms
Dustin Pedroia

Prizms
Jose Bautista
Josh Donaldson
Jonathan Lucroy
Kennys Vargas

Camo Prizms
Devin Mesoraco #047/199

Red Power Prizms
Rymer Liriano #047/125

Orange Prizms
Andrew McCutchen #12/60

Jackie Robinson Prizms
Kolten Wong #42/42

Autos
Scan_20170627 by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Baseball Signature Prizms Black and White Checker #132/149

Scan_20170627 (3) by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Signature Distinctions Die-Cut Purple Flash Prizms #01/25

Got this last card before I even hit an auto so I was already satisfied after hitting this puppy:

34769361823_69dcb3cec0.jpgScan_20170627 (4) by Brett Blair, on Flickr
Gold Prizm #05/10

Collected Pujols for close to 14 years and this is the best card I've ever hit of his :)

So in this box,I hit a first numbered,last numbered and jersey numbered card in this box. I know,not a big deal for most but it's still kinda neat.

Thanks for the look,
Brett

Dang...I had that box in my hands on Saturday afternoon!! Guess I should have pulled the trigger - would have made for easy trading. Congrats on some nice hits!

Dang...I had that box in my hands on Saturday afternoon!! Guess I should have pulled the trigger - would have made for easy trading. Congrats on some nice hits!

You were out this way and didn't tell me? Shame on you Andrew. We could have played some golf. Thanks man.

Great hits! Congrats!

Scobes

Nice pulls, Brett! :)

Thanks a lot.

Brett

Anything of interest on MY SITE for this...

Orange Prizms Andrew McCutchen #12/60 $8

Best,
David

Nothing caught my eye David,sorry.

You were out this way and didn't tell me? Shame on you Andrew. We could have played some golf. Thanks man.

That is on me (although I did start a Cooperstown thread in General Talk) - it was a quick trip in, had to be back for my sons York County All Star game practice. We will be back up, hopefully more time next time.

That is on me (although I did start a Cooperstown thread in General Talk) - it was a quick trip in, had to be back for my sons York County All Star game practice. We will be back up, hopefully more time next time.

Aha,so you did. Dunno how I missed it as I would have given you some tips and recommendations. Next time bring your clubs and we'll hit a local course,not Leatherstocking because it's too expensive lol.

Aha,so you did. Dunno how I missed it as I would have given you some tips and recommendations. Next time bring your clubs and we'll hit a local course,not Leatherstocking because it's too expensive lol.

That sounds good to me - always enjoy playing new courses. This was a rare instance where I didn't even have the clubs in the car with me, took all temptation away. Based on my sons reactions, could totally see us heading back up there sooner rather than later.

That sounds good to me - always enjoy playing new courses. This was a rare instance where I didn't even have the clubs in the car with me, took all temptation away. Based on my sons reactions, could totally see us heading back up there sooner rather than later.

Glad you enjoyed your visit. It's a scenic albeit expensive area down that way.

How about $2.50 dlvd in a PWE ?? let me know

Not really looking to sell,sorry.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online