Photobucket? $399.99 Yearly for 3rd Party Hosting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You can always buy a webhosting deal which will give you your own dot com, you would have unlimited space, and could even post want and trade lists. I have seen them for as little as $4 a month.

Photobucket is garbage now but I love Flickr. Have the app built into my iPhone so I can take a pic with the camera and instantly upload it or scan something into my PC. Very versatile.

You can always buy a webhosting deal which will give you your own dot com, you would have unlimited space, and could even post want and trade lists. I have seen them for as little as $4 a month.

This is the best way to go if you don't mind putting in some extra work. I did it all throughout college on my school's free webhosting server.

They aren't always unlimited space, but you can get a decent chunk for cheap.

Flicker works fine for me at this point. Thankfully I had all the photos on my computer that I needed moved over.

Thanks
Craig

sportscardsalbum.com is a better alternative than flicker...I gave up on photobucket a long long time ago.Been using this site since almost it's inception and I wouldn't even think about switching.and it's free for the basic.