Wanted: Derek Fisher cards: Houston Astros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I only need the one in the middle.
Do you need more than these 2
2017 Bowman #9 Carlos Correa Purple (174/250)
2017 Topps #389 George Springer Pink (37/50)

LMK

I also have these autos. They are dupes of ones I already have. I am willing to part with them for hits on my Astros parallel needs or autos of the guys on that wantlist.

fisherautos.jpg

I was sorting through some cards today and have several of his 2014 Bowman Draft. PLMK if interested.

Thanks
Kirby

I only need the one in the middle.
Do you need more than these 2
2017 Bowman #9 Carlos Correa Purple (174/250)
2017 Topps #389 George Springer Pink (37/50)

LMK

I can do it for those two. Wish I could find help finishing the parallel sets I have started of him. I mean for real in 2016 Bowman BD138 all I need is black, and for BP125 all I need is metallic and red. I need more for the others, but these two I am so close.

Trade is posted, I threw in the Pro Debut Frazier too

I can do it for those two. Wish I could find help finishing the parallel sets I have started of him. I mean for real in 2016 Bowman BD138 all I need is black, and for BP125 all I need is metallic and red. I need more for the others, but these two I am so close.

Here are the cards I have:
2013 Bowman Draft Draft Picks #DP35
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks #CDP35

Thanks
Kirby

Don't need the sticker, I need the Update first and the Simpsons second, Will look for some Giants

I dont see enough for the simspsons fisher, but if you need the heritage minors '67 sticker I could do it for the Posey, Marichal & parker. LMK. Thanks