Wanted: Derek Fisher cards: Houston Astros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolefan1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for all Derek Fisher cards from the Houston Astros.

I have 2017 Topps Series 1 & 2. 2017 Gypsy Queen for trade.

LMK

Good luck in your search. I have amassed a lot of Derek Fisher cards. That kid is the real deal. I have been buying them up every where I can find them. This one came in the mail this morning.

fishersuper.jpg

fishersuper2.jpg

I just went to a fresno grizzlies game the other night and they have out a small card set to the first 1,500 fans. It was "simpsons" themed night so they are simpsons cartoon cards, one is a Derek Fisher. Looking for SF Giants in return.

I found these 3 Giants
2017 Topps Throwback Jersey Joe Panik
2016 Topps Heritage: NL Rookie Stars Raudel Lazo/Cody Hall
2016 Topps Heritage ; Buster Posey Square Disc

I just went to a fresno grizzlies game the other night and they have out a small card set to the first 1,500 fans. It was "simpsons" themed night so they are simpsons cartoon cards, one is a Derek Fisher. Looking for SF Giants in return.

Found 2 more: 2017 Topps Series 2: Rainbow 410 Jarrett Parker & Independence Day 10-26 Buster Posey
Will trade all 5 Giants listed for the Fisher

I found these 3 Giants
2017 Topps Throwback Jersey Joe Panik
2016 Topps Heritage: NL Rookie Stars Raudel Lazo/Cody Hall
2016 Topps Heritage ; Buster Posey Square Disc

I also have these autos. They are dupes of ones I already have. I am willing to part with them for hits on my Astros parallel needs or autos of the guys on that wantlist.

fisherautos.jpg

Found 2 more: 2017 Topps Series 2: Rainbow 410 Jarrett Parker & Independence Day 10-26 Buster Posey
Will trade all 5 Giants listed for the Fisher

I could use the 2 series ones you listed, but would like more than that for the fisher. Do you have a tradelist to look at? I also have his 16 fresno grizzlies prospect update card(made by choice, only sold at the stadium). Also have a program with him on it, 16 heritage minors 1967 sticker. lmk

Found these Giants:
2015 Topps Purple Toys R Us #228 Jake Peavey
2015 Topps Highlight #H-15 Juan Marichal
2015 Topps Eclipsing History Vizquel/Smith
2015 Topps Opening Day Superstar Celebrations Bumgarner
2014 Topps Green #537 Bumgarner

I could use the 2 series ones you listed, but would like more than that for the fisher. Do you have a tradelist to look at? I also have his 16 fresno grizzlies prospect update card(made by choice, only sold at the stadium). Also have a program with him on it, 16 heritage minors 1967 sticker. lmk

Found these 3 Giants: 2013 Panini Cooperstown #89 Marichal Blue (281/499)
2012 Topps Mays A cut above:
2011 Topps Lineage #119 Matt Cain Silver Sparkle

Found these Giants:
2015 Topps Purple Toys R Us #228 Jake Peavey
2015 Topps Highlight #H

I have these 2017 Topps Giants:
Independence Day Buster Posey x2
All-Time All-Star Juan Marichal
Rainbow: Jarrett Parker