Sandy Koufax and Nolan Ryan Autos For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seal006

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have been on a bit of a hot streak lately. I thought I would offer these up here before taking them to the bay. Serious offers only folks. These are some nice HOF autos.

koufaxauto1.jpg
koufaxauto2.jpg

nolanauto.jpg
nolanauto2.jpg

Awesome...interested in both. Would you be willing to cash and trade deal? PM me what you are looking for on each and the pair...

JOsh

I interested, what you looking $$ or trade!! PM me.
Thanks

I have about 12 to 13 people that have asked about $$ and trad. I have told all of them I would if the cards were ones I can use and are solid cards. I am not trading either of these for a bunch of $5 cards. I want some of the major hits off of my Astros want list taken care of. I would also consider some Aaron Judge, Cody Bellinger, Bryce Harper, and Mike Trout RCs and autos.

I'm interested in the Ryan. I have a Trout Bowman Chrome Draft #101 RC FT. LMK if interested and how much in trade for the Ryan. Thanks, Mike

Is the Ryan still available? I have these Astros autographs, LMK if interested...........

2017 Topps '87 Topps Autographs #1987AAB Alex Bregman Series 1
2017 Topps Reverance Autograph Patches #TAPJAL Jose Altuve #08/25
2016 Topps Strata Autographs Black #SACC Carlos Correa #31/50

Thanks and LMK..........Mike

It is still available, but the only auto you listed that I am interested in is the 2017 Topps '87 Topps Autographs #1987AAB Alex Bregman Series 1

I am in no hurry to sell this one. I honestly feel the offer I gave you is more than fair for a limited auto of a HOF pitcher. Also, being in Texas, I am a bit fond of Nolan as well. I just thought someone on this forum might like it as well.