2 Blasters of 2017 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Took a sip of the Kool-Aid and took the last 2 from my local Walmart and here's the highlights:

Cody Bellinger RC x2
Tyler Austin RC x2
Bowman's Next Generation Cody Bellinger
Bowman's Next Generation Amed Rosario
Rookie Radar Aaron Judge
Platinum Presence Mike Trout Green /99
Brandon Woodruff Green /99
Kevin Newman Purple /250

Best cards from the 4 card Ice bonus packs were Clayton Kershaw and Clint Frazier. These cards are nice and I'm considering going for this set.

Thanks for the look,
Brett

Haven't been able to FIND so much as a pack at my Wal-Marts. Cleaned right out. :( Looks like you did good, tho.

Brett let me know your needlist for the set if you decide to go for it. Also please let me know if you have any dupes as I need cards for both sets

Robbie

Robbie - Dupes of the regular set or the Ice parallels? Odds are I probably won't be buying any more of these so I'll have a long way to go.

Haven't been able to FIND so much as a pack at my Wal-Marts. Cleaned right out. :( Looks like you did good, tho.

Yeah I did pretty good. I'll stick the 2 Bellinger RCs in my rookie collection and use the rest as bait for Ice parallels more than likely. They had a big display in the card section and those last 2 blasters were left.