Long time trader

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hi my name is George and I have been on this site for a very long time. What do you do to get a reply too your messages.

If it is private messages you are talking about, I always make sure that my message ends up in my Sent Box. Also if you click on "Track Messages" on the PM feature it will show you a sent date and a read date. If a date shows up on the "read date" portion then the person you sent the message to has read your message. If he has read it and has not replied there is nothing you can do about it.

If you are talking about replies to a topic you started there is nothing you can do outside of making the topic more "desirable" (for lack of a better term). Maybe the word I am looking for is enticing or interesting. But a lot of topics here go with no replies so that is not an unusual happening.

If its your private messages, you can also go to the persons profile and leave a message there (if there mail box is full) or you can contact a moderator. Maybe the person is no longer on this site, you can check his or her profile to see the last date they were active on this site. Best regards, David