Working on the 2017 Stadium Club Contact sheet inserts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Only need the Trout Contact Sheet! I have lots of stuff to trade with.....Stadium, A & G, Donruss Focus, etc. Best regards, David PS will trade in your favor!

David,

Have you opened any 2017 Ginter? I have a couple cards you need for this set.

Let me know if you have anything from this list to trade.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/448281-WTTF-2017-Allen-amp-Ginter
Hi Dan! Only need the trout contact sheet card...and I do have A & G available. Best regards, David
I found the trout if you still need it
Yes....still need it. Let me know what u need in trade....I have stadium, A & G, bowman, donruss focus, etc. Best regards, David

Hi Dan! Only need the trout contact sheet card...and I do have A & G available. Best regards, David
Yes....still need it. Let me know what u need in trade....I have stadium, A & G, bowman, donruss focus, etc. Best regards, David

I have the Trout and I'm sure I could come up with some Twins to trade if you have something off that want list.

lmk thanks
Dan

David,

I have the Cano Contact Sheet

Do you have any 15 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP151 to BCP250 I'll take what you think maybe fair

Best,
David
Thanks....but I already have that one.......please everyone read this......I have all but the Trout! Next person posting....will not get a reply. Best regards, David