Wttf 2017 topps series 2 87 chromes last one needed bryce harper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

looking to trade for these 2017 topps series 2 87 chromes.let me know what you have and need in return.thanks

2017 topps series 2 87 chrome

87-BH Bryce Harper - Washington Nationals
87-BP Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants
87-CK Corey Kluber - Cleveland Indians
87-CSA Carlos Santana - Cleveland Indians
87-DB Dellin Betances - New York Yankees
87-HR Hunter Renfroe - San Diego Padres RC
87-I Ichiro - Miami Marlins
87-JDG Jacob deGrom - New York Mets
87-JL Jake Lamb - Arizona Diamondbacks
87-MM Manny Margot - San Diego Padres RC
87-MSA Miguel Sano - Minnesota Twins
87-MST Marcus Stroman - Toronto Blue Jays
87-RP Rick Porcello - Boston Red Sox
87-SMR Starling Marte - Pittsburgh Pirates
87-SMZ Steven Matz - New York Mets
87-SP Stephen Piscotty - St. Louis Cardinals
87-SS Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
87-TM Trey Mancini - Baltimore Orioles RC
87-YG Yulieski Gurriel - Houston Astros RC

have these extras to trade
frank Thomas 87 ft
Anthony Rizzo 87 ari
ted Williams 87-tw

Jordan,

I have 87-JDG Jacob deGrom - New York Mets for trade. I can use your 94 Ultra Awards #6 Griffey. PWE is fine with me. Please post if okay.

Thanks,
WJ

These are the silver pack cards, right? if so, I have the Gurriel, DeGrom, and Strasburg. Not sure what the BV is, but I could use the Thomas and Williams. Maybe also a couple regular 87 inserts if you have those? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

These are the silver pack cards, right? if so, I have the Gurriel, DeGrom, and Strasburg. Not sure what the BV is, but I could use the Thomas and Williams. Maybe also a couple regular 87 inserts if you have those? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

only regular 87 I have is #87-200 jharel cotton rc.lmk

I need #200. What do you think a fair trade is for the 3 Silvers? 2 Silvers, #200, and another insert maybe? I could send you a list of my insert needs. Also, do you think we could do this PWE?

Sorry for the delay--got caught up in work yesterday. I think I'd prefer to trade 2 for 2 rather than try to figure out what inserts equal a silver pack. So, would you like to pick any 2 of the 3 I have, for the Williams and Thomas?

Sorry for the delay--got caught up in work yesterday. I think I'd prefer to trade 2 for 2 rather than try to figure out what inserts equal a silver pack. So, would you like to pick any 2 of the 3 I have, for the Williams and Thomas?

these 2 will work.also a pwe trade is fine
87-SS Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
87-YG Yulieski Gurriel - Houston Astros RC