Large Football Lot (~1200 ct) FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxRyan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I don't collect football, but have acquired some in a larger lot of mixed sports. I would like to do one of the following with this lot:

(1) Trade for a roughly equivalent large lot of assorted baseball (see below for what the football lot is like)
(2) Trade for a smaller team lot of Twins (something around at least $50 in value)
(3) Sell this for $35 PayPal DLVD

The football lot:
Years appear to run from about 1986 - 2012, but not evenly distributed, many from early 2000's. Plenty of commons, some stars.
Mostly premium brands as opposed to junk wax so I do not want a bunch of junk wax (i.e., 87-92 topps/fleer/donruss) baseball in return.

I tried once on eBay with no luck, but you can see more details and some pictures of the lot still up on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1100-Football-Card-Collection-Mixed-Brands-and-Years-w-Stars-/201914481976

I have a another one of these and a couple basketball/hockey lots as well, but this one is ready to go. Please post interest/offers to this thread (no PMs), thank you.

I could trade u a group of my twins dips I'm also a twins collector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk