Home Page content refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BucCollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Can I suggest we get some new content on the home page? It's likely the first page that prospective members land on. The top post is 2.5 years old and just a little further down the page is a post that says "the site's activity is way down" (not criticizing the post itself, just its placement).

The sidebar, with Trader of the Month, TOTM Statistics, and Site Statistics is great stuff. Having some fresh and positive commentary to go with the good story that the numbers tell may encourage visitors to click through to the forum, blog posts, or anywhere else that they are interested in, and find reason to get involved with the community.

Thanks, David

Can I suggest we get some new content on the home page? It's likely the first page that prospective members land on. The top post is 2.5 years old and just a little further down the page is a post that says "the site's activity is way down" (not criticizing the post itself, just its placement).

The sidebar, with Trader of the Month, TOTM Statistics, and Site Statistics is great stuff. Having some fresh and positive commentary to go with the good story that the numbers tell may encourage visitors to click through to the forum, blog posts, or anywhere else that they are interested in, and find reason to get involved with the community.

Thanks, David

I think this is a great observation on your part! The MODS will discuss what we can do to freshen it up a bit. In the meantime, if any members have thoughts/ideas on what would look good on the "home page", please feel free to let us know. Thanks.

Maybe get a group of members to write some articles, a new one each week? I know SportsCardForum has their writing team (of which I am a part). Might be cool to do something similar here.

Maybe get a group of members to write some articles, a new one each week? I know SportsCardForum has their writing team (of which I am a part). Might be cool to do something similar here.

The MOD team is open to any submissions for potential home page use. We are hoping the membership can send some thoughts and ideas on what they would like to see and than we will figure out a way to keep it fresh and up to date.