Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: 2017 Topps Chrome FT/FS

  1. #1

    2017 Topps Chrome FT/FS

    Looking to try and recoup some of my expenditures. Have these for sale:

    Base: many ask...

    Ref: thinking of doing the set

    Xfract:29, 42, 43, 72, 76, 97, 109, 138, 149, 157

    purple ref (/299): 31, 32, 123, 160

    blue ref (/150):89

    black and white: 32, 147

    Future stars: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14

    Then and now: 4, 8, 9, 19

    Freshman Flash: 3, 4, 7, 14, 18

    87Topps: 1 bryant, 2, 3, 6, 8 judge, 9, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23

    autos:
    base: segedin, paulino, haniger, smoker, gamboa, mancini

    ref (/499): segedin


    LMK

    Josh
    Collecting interests:
    2005 Bowman Chrome ref set (Need: 94, 95, 99, 105, 110, 156, 167, 168 , 169, 173,, 185, 202, 205, 206, 212, 262, 312, 314 , 316)
    2010 Chicle Umbrella backs
    2010 206 Mini Cycle
    Verlander au/gu/rc
    High end autos (Trout, Harper, Bryant, Jeter, Mays, Aaron)
    2010 Heritage auto set project 117/538 21.75%

    My Bucket

  2. #2
    Hey Josh,

    Lets make this easy like we usually do

    I need these for my Base Set

    3,38,39,50,58,62,87,96,99,113,125,127,14 5,156,174,193

    If you can hit those, that would be awesome. Im also interested in the following

    Mancini Base Autograph
    Bryant 87'
    An extra Judge base if you have one you are willing to trade

    I opened a jumbo and hobby box, Have a stack of refractors if you want them. I posted a thread looking for my needs and it has all my tradeables in it http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Needs-TRADING

    PLMK!

    Robbie
    Robbie, Set Builder
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Current Set Needs Thread
    My Photobucket

  3. #3
    Bryant/Trout/Kinsler/Corey Seager base/inserts/parallels?
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  4. #4
    What all do you have in Texas Rangers?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  5. #5
    If the Mancini Auto is still available I would like to trade for it. I opened a jumbo and Hobby box plmk what you may be looking for in return for the auto.
    Thanks,
    Trish
    Sorry I don't check buckets! This is my hobby so sometimes it takes me a while to respond. Please be patient.

    Updated Trade List

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector01 View Post
    Hey Josh,

    Lets make this easy like we usually do

    I need these for my Base Set

    3,38,39,50,58,62,87,96,99,113,125,127,14 5,156,174,193

    If you can hit those, that would be awesome. Im also interested in the following

    Mancini Base Autograph
    Bryant 87'
    An extra Judge base if you have one you are willing to trade

    I opened a jumbo and hobby box, Have a stack of refractors if you want them. I posted a thread looking for my needs and it has all my tradeables in it http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Needs-TRADING

    PLMK!

    Robbie
    I'll check for you

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Bryant/Trout/Kinsler/Corey Seager base/inserts/parallels?
    I have a trout base and a then and now seager insert.



    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    What all do you have in Texas Rangers?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    have mazara future stars and hamels and odor base



    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    If the Mancini Auto is still available I would like to trade for it. I opened a jumbo and Hobby box plmk what you may be looking for in return for the auto.
    Thanks,
    Trish
    OK if I dont figure something out with robbie I'll let you know

    Josh
    Collecting interests:
    2005 Bowman Chrome ref set (Need: 94, 95, 99, 105, 110, 156, 167, 168 , 169, 173,, 185, 202, 205, 206, 212, 262, 312, 314 , 316)
    2010 Chicle Umbrella backs
    2010 206 Mini Cycle
    Verlander au/gu/rc
    High end autos (Trout, Harper, Bryant, Jeter, Mays, Aaron)
    2010 Heritage auto set project 117/538 21.75%

    My Bucket

  7. #7
    Happen to get a Moncada rc?
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

  8. #8
    Any Twins refractors. Would be interested in all. LMK Thanks!
    Rick
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,997 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  9. #9
    Any Pujols?
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  10. #10
    Is there a case hit in the Topps Chrome? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by joshu1169 View Post
    I'll check for you



    have mazara future stars and hamels and odor base


    Josh

    Lmk what i can get ou for the 3 cards?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector01 View Post
    Hey Josh,

    Lets make this easy like we usually do

    I need these for my Base Set

    3,38,39,50,58,62,87,96,99,113,125,127,14 5,156,174,193

    If you can hit those, that would be awesome. Im also interested in the following

    Mancini Base Autograph
    Bryant 87'
    An extra Judge base if you have one you are willing to trade

    I opened a jumbo and hobby box, Have a stack of refractors if you want them. I posted a thread looking for my needs and it has all my tradeables in it http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...-Needs-TRADING

    PLMK!

    Robbie
    Robbie this is what i have for you:

    3,38,50,62,87,99,113,125,174

    Bryant 87

    Didnt see anything for the mancini and dont have any extra judge base

    I can use any of these:

    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #3 Matt Holliday
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #9 Alex Bregman
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #11 Zack Greinke
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #12 Carson Fulmer
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #16 Matt Carpenter
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #24 Jordan Montgomery
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #38 Brandon Drury
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #50 Corey Seager
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #59 Kyle Freeland
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #62 Gregory Polanco
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #87 Dustin Pedroia
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #90 Robinson Cano
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #92 Trevor Story
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #113 Adam Wainwright
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #126 Francisco Lindor
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #147 David Price
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #180 Christian Arroyo
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #192 Joe Jimenez

    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractors #2 JaCoby Jones

    LMK
    Josh
    Collecting interests:
    2005 Bowman Chrome ref set (Need: 94, 95, 99, 105, 110, 156, 167, 168 , 169, 173,, 185, 202, 205, 206, 212, 262, 312, 314 , 316)
    2010 Chicle Umbrella backs
    2010 206 Mini Cycle
    Verlander au/gu/rc
    High end autos (Trout, Harper, Bryant, Jeter, Mays, Aaron)
    2010 Heritage auto set project 117/538 21.75%

    My Bucket

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    If the Mancini Auto is still available I would like to trade for it. I opened a jumbo and Hobby box plmk what you may be looking for in return for the auto.
    Thanks,
    Trish
    The mancini may be available... Also have a mancini 87 topps auto BV $50 available if you need it.

    Looking to sell, or looking for PC type stuff... Well centered colored ref. Or an auto of a better prospect moncada, bregman, benintendi etc


    Josh

    Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Happen to get a Moncada rc?
    yes I have a base moncada.


    JOsh

    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Any Twins refractors. Would be interested in all. LMK Thanks!
    Rick
    Not a single one as of yet!!

    Josh

    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    Any Pujols?
    just a base.

    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Is there a case hit in the Topps Chrome? Best regards, David
    Yes I believe there is... MLB Award winners


    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Lmk what i can get you for the 3 cards?

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    $2.50 dlvd PWE or a couple ref ?

    Pretty much anything

    Josh
    Collecting interests:
    2005 Bowman Chrome ref set (Need: 94, 95, 99, 105, 110, 156, 167, 168 , 169, 173,, 185, 202, 205, 206, 212, 262, 312, 314 , 316)
    2010 Chicle Umbrella backs
    2010 206 Mini Cycle
    Verlander au/gu/rc
    High end autos (Trout, Harper, Bryant, Jeter, Mays, Aaron)
    2010 Heritage auto set project 117/538 21.75%

    My Bucket

  14. #14
    LMK if theres anything on my site I can send your way for the Trout base, the Seager insert and, if Robbie doesn't snag it, the Bryant insert.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by joshu1169 View Post
    Robbie this is what i have for you:

    3,38,50,62,87,99,113,125,174

    Bryant 87

    Didnt see anything for the mancini and dont have any extra judge base

    I can use any of these:

    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #3 Matt Holliday
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #9 Alex Bregman
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #11 Zack Greinke
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #12 Carson Fulmer
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #16 Matt Carpenter
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #24 Jordan Montgomery
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #38 Brandon Drury
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #50 Corey Seager
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #59 Kyle Freeland
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #62 Gregory Polanco
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #87 Dustin Pedroia
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #90 Robinson Cano
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #92 Trevor Story
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #113 Adam Wainwright
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #126 Francisco Lindor
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #147 David Price
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #180 Christian Arroyo
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #192 Joe Jimenez

    2017 Topps Chrome Negative Refractors #2 JaCoby Jones

    LMK
    Josh
    Josh how about all the base you have for me and the Bryant for

    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #3 Matt Holliday
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #11 Zack Greinke
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #12 Carson Fulmer
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #16 Matt Carpenter
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #59 Kyle Freeland
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #113 Adam Wainwright
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #126 Francisco Lindor
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #147 David Price
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #192 Joe Jimenez

    If thats okay with you please post. Thanks!

    Robbie
    Robbie, Set Builder
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Current Set Needs Thread
    My Photobucket

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •