Looking to get out of football. Star RCs FT for baseball/basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to transition out of football cards. I have lots of rookie card to trade primarily late 80s-2014 (lots of 2014 Topps Chrome). PLMK who you are looking for. I have lots of stars - Sanders, Aikman, Manning, Moss, Brady, Brees, Smith, Tomlinson, Johnson, Fitz, Rodgers, etc, etc.

I am looking to trade for similar star/prospect RCs in baseball, guys like Harper, Trout, Altuve, Stanton, Scherzer, Kershaw, Lindor, etc. Also interested in RCs of Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Gary Harris, LeBron James and star Prizm RCs (Butler, Leonard, Towns, Davis, etc) in basketball.

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
interested in brady and rodgers RCs... I have a couple nice jamal murray rc and a ton of baseball rcs

LMK

JOsh

interested in brady and rodgers RCs... I have a couple nice jamal murray rc and a ton of baseball rcs

LMK

JOsh

2000 Pacific Paramount Tom Brady RC #138
2005 Bowman Aaron Rodgers RC #112
2005 Topps Aaron Rodgers RC #431
2005 Topps Turkey Red Aaron Rodgers RC #221

Happen to have an '89 Score Barry Sanders? Also interested in knowing what Peyton Manning you have. And, while I'm guessing not a RC, what Walter Payton you might have.

If there's anything else on my tradelist of interest, of course.

Happen to have an '89 Score Barry Sanders? Also interested in knowing what Peyton Manning you have. And, while I'm guessing not a RC, what Walter Payton you might have.

If there's anything else on my tradelist of interest, of course.

Yes on the Score Sanders and I believe I have a Bowman Manning.

Thanks
Kirby

I'd like to trade for these I can send u a list of some baseball tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the baseball trade/sale post xzyxzy entitled free game usedand autos I bought these 20 and all are for trade

Oh ok do u have any game used or autos in football?