Looking to trade 2012 - present base for NOT base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to clear out clutter. Have a favorite team or player? Trying to finish some sets? Let me help you out!

Here's what I'm looking to do - move base, for, well, not base. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, and I don't expect to get a Trout auto or a Mantle rookie for this stuff. I'm just looking to get some cards that I either enjoy or can use as tradebait. I'm looking for rookies of "marketable" guys, or game-used stuff, or refractors, or numbered, or, if it makes sense for all parties involved, maybe an auto. I'm not really into inserts unless it's numbered.

I've mostly got stuff from 2012-present, from when I got back into collecting. I've got Topps, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Platinum, Topps Heritage, Topps Archives, Gypsy Queen, and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting.

All I ask is that you understand what I'm looking to do here before I start pulling lists together. I'm going to go through hundreds, if not thousands of cards. What I don't want to do is spend a lot of time digging and compiling a list and then get told you're only looking to trade base for base.

If anyone would prefer buying, I'd happily sell for cheap. Generally I don't expect to make much on base, but you'll need to also you cover the postage (I'll weigh for an exact amount).

GONE: Pittsburgh Pirates, a good chunk of Red Sox

Last edited:
I need a lot of yadier molina from that time frame. Also Cardinals from my wantlist, which is 2015-2017. I have low end GU/Autos I could move for a large enough pile of base. LMK thanks

I need a lot of yadier molina from that time frame. Also Cardinals from my wantlist, which is 2015-2017. I have low end GU/Autos I could move for a large enough pile of base. LMK thanks

I collect Yadi, so not sure how much stuff I have dupes of. I'll see what I can find.

I'll take any Yankees stuff you have - my son and I put together team sets, so anything works.

I have a bunch of stuff I can trade inserts/rookies/refractors - what kind of ratio are you looking for on a trade?

I'll take any Yankees stuff you have - my son and I put together team sets, so anything works.

I have a bunch of stuff I can trade inserts/rookies/refractors - what kind of ratio are you looking for on a trade?

I have a guy on another board who has already claimed all of my Yankees (literally all of them) but I haven't seen what he's offering yet. So, I may have nothing...or I may have them all. Stay tuned!