Looking to trade 2012 - present base for NOT base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I collect players who have won championships with the Red Sox. I know the majority of your Red Sox are gone, and that's ok. I collect their cards no matter what team. For example, I am still collecting Jon Lester, even though he is a Cub. Can I send you my wantlists to see if you have any of my needs?
TJ

I collect players who have won championships with the Red Sox. I know the majority of your Red Sox are gone, and that's ok. I collect their cards no matter what team. For example, I am still collecting Jon Lester, even though he is a Cub. Can I send you my wantlists to see if you have any of my needs?
TJ

Of course.

TJ

I have bunch of manny,Boggs,schilling,Clemens,Ortiz. I'm trying to get out of baseball. I prefer football,basketball,wwe and UFC. If u only have baseball I like main twins stars, jeter,Bryant,trout,Harper,judge,belanger,reprint Ruth,mantle,maris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ

Have a ton of red six see below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can take some #'ed, auto & gu stuff that has been sitting around I will take Indians base for TTM attempts.