FT 2017 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well, that's embarrassing. I seem to have misplaced the base refractor. I have a regular base chrome if you need it. I'm looking for $12-14 in bv for the pink and sepia refractors combined.
sounds good let me see what I can find and thank you can use the chrome as well nephew cant get enough of his cards

I'm sorry but I can't close out the popups fast enough to see anything.
No worries, you're not the first to have issues with that site. It looks fine for me but I'll see what I can do to improve it

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

My daughter can use these.

81 Cole Hamels Purple Refractor #164/299, Texas Rangers

Pink Refractors:
81 Cole Hamels - Texas Rangers
107 Yu Darvish - Texas Rangers x2

Sepia Refractors:
107 Yu Darvish - Texas Rangers

X-Fractors:
82 Nomar Mazara - Texas Rangers
151 Rougned Odor - Texas Rangers x2

Also any Texas Rangers refractors you have listed above. I know we have these two cards you might be interested in.

2017 Topps Chrome Refractor Yoan Moncada RC
2017 Topps Chrome Xfractor Alex Bregman RC

Thanks and lmk what we can do on a trade for any of the above
Dennis

Dennis,
From 2017 Topps Chrome, I have these additional Rangers:
Rougned Odor Base Refractor #151
Nomar Mazara Future Stars FS-8

I also have many prospect and RC of the following players (I'll have to get a comprehensive list tonight or tomorrow but I have quite a few):
Elvis Andrus
Joey Gallo
Nomar Mazzara
Rougned Odor
Yu Darvish

If your interested in those two rc's i listed just lmk what would work for you on a trade.

Thanks,
Dennis

If your interested in those two rc's i listed just lmk what would work for you on a trade.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,
I am interested in both refractors that you listed (Moncada Refractor and Bregman Xfractor).

I just picked up these two Sepia Refractors. Do you have anything else from my want list of players/years?
151 Rougned Odor - Texas Rangers

I am guessing the following bv based on last year's pricing:
Hamels purple: $6
Pinks: $4 each
Sepias: $4 each
Xfractors: $5 each

Moncada Refractor: $4
Bregman Xfractor: $10? this is the xfractor not the prism, right?

Please let me know your priorities and whether you have anything else that I need. Thanks.

Dennis,
I am interested in both refractors that you listed (Moncada Refractor and Bregman Xfractor).

I just picked up these two Sepia Refractors. Do you have anything else from my want list of players/years?
151 Rougned Odor - Texas Rangers

I am guessing the following bv based on last year's pricing:
Hamels purple: $6
Pinks: $4 each
Sepias: $4 each
Xfractors: $5 each

Moncada Refractor: $4
Bregman Xfractor: $10? this is the xfractor not the prism, right?

Please let me know your priorities and whether you have anything else that I need. Thanks.

Well i'm calling it an xfractor, could be a prism i guess. Don't believe it says on the back of the card. Let me do some searching and see if i can determine what it is.

Thanks,
Dennis

Must be a prism than. It is from a Wal-Mart blaster box.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,
If it is a prism, I'm guessing a bv of $5 based on last year's pricing. If you have any other of my wants, I have a lot of Ranger refractors/RC available.

David

I can use all the Pujols and Yadi Molinas.

I have these available:

Pujols
Prism Refractor
Base Refractor
Base x3

Molina
Pink Refractor
Sepia Refractor
Base Refractor x2
Base x4

Please let me know what you have from the player wants I listed in the OP or direct me to a trade list.

David

I can use the Sepia Refractor #50, Corey Seager. Can you use either of these:

Chris Sale 2011 Bowman Platinum
Yoan Moncada 2017 Topps Heritage

Thanks
Brad